Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The FA's insistence that showing 3pm games hurts attendances is nonsense too. The Bundesliga for example has had every game available for years now and they have some of the best attendances in Europe. 

5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Isn’t the argument that it will affect lower league attendances though? As in fans will just think **** it we will watch the prem game instead of going to Stockport

Their 2nd division sides regularly sell out and they're 20,000-60,000 capacity grounds.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Did he go off? Hope he's out for when we play them.

Nope. Stayed on and is still on now.

22 minutes ago, The Bear said:

£600?!! You robbing bleeders :P

IMG_20191203_210201.jpg

It's 2 free per match from the waiting list and one paid. My son has been on the list for ages and is apparently position 240!

I was quoted £335 when I asked a few weeks ago out of interest regarding the paid for mascot package. Think I'll leave it.

Hate when Sterling does that cut back when he's around 8 yards out. Leather it with your left foot ffs lol. More chance of scoring especially when there's about 3 defenders around you.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Tbf other than the ball for the assist, B Silva definitely hasn't had his best game. Been shabby tbh. 

Was just thinking this as he skewed that cross with the outside of his foot. Not been on same level as David Silva or KDB. 

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's a minor grievance but I don't like that you can't just switch games on the screen you're already on.

You have to exit that game, go back to menu, and then select. All of which takes in loading/buffering. 

Having them on split screen would be the next thing, especially on the truly massive TVs. Then just switch your audio to your liking, or sync it with Bluetooth headphones/earphones so different people can choose the audio to different matches. Or you could choose to have one game as a smaller picture or even show 4-6 games at once providing you have a biiiiiig telly.

I think Amazon have done a good job to be fair. I know they have vast resources but making your football coverage good can take time. I found this to be a lot better than the offering from BT Sport. Very surprised they have opted to have no adverts. Nobody would have blamed Amazon for milking what they can from advertising. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shane said:

I don’t understand why we’re still following the 3pm blackout rule to be honest. According to google it was created in the 1960s! There has to be another solution because streaming is clearly the future. Maybe Amazon has the potential to replace BT/Sky entirely. 

It's a dinosaur rule. It's logistically impossible for every fan to be at every game home and away for their club.

The demand is there for streaming and a sustainable revenue model if used properly.

• Like 2

You can watch up to three streams on different devices. so main one on the TV (assuming its compatible) another on laptop or tablet etc. Actually loving this amazon concept. the fact that you can get a free 30 day trail and watch these games is a masterstroke and a good way fro them to gauge potential take up. Sure if they go for it and pick up more packages next time round then there will be a premium price to pay over the standard prime subscription but sure it will be a lot less than sky as it is all about getting you to sign up and then use the free delivery benefits to buy more from amazon.