Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

There are ads on my chrome streams, what are you watching on?

I might be wrong but I don't recall seeing any. I'm on Chrome as well. Watched the Palace match and switched over around 10 minutes after full time. I was expecting ads at full time but they went straight to interviews, looking at the midweek fixture list and table before appearing ready to chat about what we had seen. 

Just now, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

I might be wrong but I don't recall seeing any. I'm on Chrome as well. Watched the Palace match and switched over around 10 minutes after full time. I was expecting ads at full time but they went straight to interviews, looking at the midweek fixture list and table before appearing ready to chat about what we had seen. 

I switched off at full time but there were definitely ads at the start of both half time sequences.

Just now, Corky said:

Eddie Howe's 1 win in 10 games and four straight defeats quietly ignored by most of the press.

Quite a few Bournemouth fans on Twitter not impressed with him.

They will be even less impressed with him when he ends up at Arsenal next week :P 

31 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Isn’t the argument that it will affect lower league attendances though? As in fans will just think **** it we will watch the prem game instead of going to Stockport

It is significantly cheaper to watch football in Germany.Especially the lower down the leagues you go.Slippery slope me thinks.

Just now, Blue-fox said:

Don’t know if this has been mentioned earlier but drink water looked a shadow of the player he was here. Feel a bit sorry for him as his Chelsea move looks to have ruined him. 

The grass isn’t always greener and all that... my surprise, was seeing Mahrez 10th for the Ballon d’or... how did that happen? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Eddie Howe's 1 win in 10 games and four straight defeats quietly ignored by most of the press.

Quite a few Bournemouth fans on Twitter not impressed with him.

Yeah it was mentioned towards the end of their match that they have Liverpool and Chelsea next too.

7 minutes ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

Certainly were adverts at half time on the man city game. Mostly amazon ads but a few samsung ones and a few others. Really impressed with how amazon have started off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The grass isn’t always greener and all that... my surprise, was seeing Mahrez 10th for the Ballon d’or... how did that happen? 

Wasn’t the only one surprised. The guys good but not that good!