Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

I think Amazon have done a good job to be fair. I know they have vast resources but making your football coverage good can take time. I found this to be a lot better than the offering from BT Sport. Very surprised they have opted to have no adverts. Nobody would have blamed Amazon for milking what they can from advertising. 

There are ads on my chrome streams, what are you watching on?

5 minutes ago, ThingsCouldGetMessi said:

I think Amazon have done a good job to be fair. I know they have vast resources but making your football coverage good can take time. I found this to be a lot better than the offering from BT Sport. Very surprised they have opted to have no adverts. Nobody would have blamed Amazon for milking what they can from advertising. 

I could've sworn I saw adverts...

But I agree, the coverage seems very polished.

Edited by ALC Fox

Just now, Unabomber said:

Got to say Burnley are truly pathetic no fight at all and what was the point of them playing this game? Might as well have forfeited the points pre game if this was their attitude. 

Teams always roll over for Man City and Liverpool, they're trying to stop us winning again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1