Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The amount of penalties not giving against Liverpool is a joke, and mane gets one every time 

That Vigil Van Dyke one is a ****ing abysmal officiating.

It is, no doubt in my mind, not given because its VVD tackling. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Let's see what the 'neutral' MotD lads have to say. Coming up next......

No penalty was a penalty, penalty wasn't. I'm fkin confused, if only we had a video replay system in place we could avoid all this shit.

• Like 1

Mane is a ridiculously good player, some exquisite stuff in that game. 

But; Liverpool aren't half a dirty team at times. Just watched Robertson fall elbow/forearm first onto Davies when on the floor. Trent with a purposeful stamp. Vvd has taken out Calvert-Lewin in the box and it's not even a foul.

They're lucky with the officials, but still a bloody good team.

Liverpool very fortunate not to have 2-3 players sent off... not only the stamp Trent did but the nasty late tackle when on a yellow, still no second yellow??!! VVD taking out a player through on goal and Everton get nothing for it! Robertson should get retrospective action for that elbow drop of back of Davies neck but then again it’s a Liverpool so it’ll probably be forgotten about.

whilst Vards get a yellow for diving and VAR sticks with the refs decision 😂😂

It’s all going for them at the min but we’re chipping away which is all we can do!

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Wolves having played 4 games more than Liverpool, yet Nuno nor the fans are complaining of their schedule, unlike Klopp. Wolves going quietly about their business 

Only six points behind Chelsea and after next week have a couple of months away from European football. I wouldn't rule out a top four chase for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Only six points behind Chelsea and after next week have a couple of months away from European football. I wouldn't rule out a top four chase for them.

They're well in with a chance of competing for a top 6, or even a top 4. Similar to us, both in with a good shout of european football next year. Hope we both do, would really shake up the "big 6" if two were to miss out

• Like 2

Can't see a top 4 push myself. We don't score enough goals. 

Nuno certainly has complained about our Christmas schedule though. We play Man City at home on 27th due to Amazon moving it back 24hrs from the Boxing Day schedule. But then we also have to go to Anfield on the 29th, meaning we have 45 hours between two incredibly tough games, which is just ridiculous. Nuno has said that we are now playing in more competitions than most yet we're the only ones hard done by in that set of fixtures. He's asked to meet with the FA about it too. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Can't see a top 4 push myself. We don't score enough goals. 

Nuno certainly has complained about our Christmas schedule though. We play Man City at home on 27th due to Amazon moving it back 24hrs from the Boxing Day schedule. But then we also have to go to Anfield on the 29th, meaning we have 45 hours between two incredibly tough games, which is just ridiculous. Nuno has moaned that we play in more competitions than most yet we're the only ones hard done by in that set of fixtures. 

The crazy thing is how is there not a PL stipulated rule about a minimum number of hours between two kickoffs? Surely it should be 72 hours - 48 at the absolute bare minimum!?