Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

16 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

The grass isn’t always greener and all that... my surprise, was seeing Mahrez 10th for the Ballon d’or... how did that happen? 

Won 4 trophies for Man City and Captained Algeria who won Africa cup of nations.

Losing to palace at home hit them hard

They were awful and you see what momentum does , palace now two wins on the bounce.

Hodgson impressed me tatically the last two games totally out thoughts both Dyche and Howe.

Their style palace is not pleasnt to watch but its very effective on the break. On a side note Bournemouth were atrocious tonight, lacking desire with 11 men they ended up with less shots than the team with ten men.

Edited by twister

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah it was mentioned towards the end of their match that they have Liverpool and Chelsea next too.

He's a good manager, don't get me wrong, but he has a relatively comfortable life at Bournemouth where the national press don't tend to cover on a daily basis, the small ground still gives the perception of them being plucky underdogs and the fact he's English allows the usual press freedom to struggle a bit and it not be too damaging.

Will be interesting to see how he does at Everton or West Ham where the coverage and expectation is far greater.

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

Won 4 trophies for Man City and Captained Algeria who won Africa cup of nations.

I'll give you the AFCON bit, but imo to get high up on the these awards you don't just need to.win trophies with your club, you need to one of the main men. He wasn't one of the main men.

• Like 2