Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Watford had chances for at least a draw, can't say they were unlucky just needed to kick the ball cleanly infront of goal more often. Enjoyed 70-85mins though, Liverpool looked stressed, lost Wijnaldum too, their supporters very nervy against rock bottom at home, 11 points clear in December

7 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I remember the miracle man from Mainz narration, it was a huge thing in Polish media when they won the league with Lewandowski, Piszczek and Blaszczykowski in the squad and played in the Champions League final. I guess I'm guilty of falling for that too lol

Weirdly why living there I'm made good friends with an Australian fella who was dating a polish girl, she said people went mental when Lewandowski left dortmund for the betrayal. You can see why dortmund were popular though there that's a spine. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Weirdly why living there I'm made good friends with an Australian fella who was dating a polish girl, she said people went mental when Lewandowski left dortmund for the betrayal. You can see why dortmund were popular though there that's a spine. 

Dortmund still have a pretty decent fan base in Poland, mostly leftovers from the 'Polish Trio' / Klopp glory days, but Bayern these days are much more popular, for the obvious reason

Edited by Chester Dontlie

1 hour ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Dortmund still have a pretty decent fan base in Poland, mostly leftovers from the 'Polish Trio' / Klopp glory days, but Bayern these days are much more popular, for the obvious reason

Partly for my distain for klopp and for 'banter' I always preferred Munich. The champions league final in town was brilliant lol

All good natured ofcourse, but it was definitely fun. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

still managed to gain a point on chelsea, so not a disaster. wolves and spurs will be taking points off each other and if everton play anything like they did last week i wouldn’t have united down as banking 3 points. 

we could come out of this weekend pretty much unscathed in our top 4 fight. which would be great considering how bad we were 

Whether i'm being pessimistic or not it truly is Liverpool's to lose now.

I'm hoping that is Liverpool's view and they get abit too comfortable with that attitude causing them to mess up - whether it be us catch them or not.

Anyone, please!

Again, On a whole I couldn't see anything amazing about them from what I saw today, 2-0 flattered them and if Watford had a goalscorer, took their chances I think they'd have gave the Scousers a scare.

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Reckon Spurs take that 4th spot. I reckon we'll come 3rd.

Chelsea have gone to pot lately. Three weekends on the spin they've lost to the leagues most out of form side. They're absolutely crap at home.

good news for us, as spurs are threatening the top 4, I would rather they replace chelsea than ourselves.

Edited by Chrysalis

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Ozil tweeted support for the uyghur Muslims and now arsenals game has been pulled from Chinese tv ........... whatever you think about the politics, the club will be livid !!!!!  I wonder if that action could constitute a breach of contract ??

China is a dictatorship what do you expect. Horrible government.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1