Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, ScouseFox said:

hahaha calm down you weirdo. 

we spent a whole year crying because spurs fans said we were winning games we shouldn’t have, and now we’ve spent a whole year saying the same about liverpool. just thought it was funny that’s all. 

ScouseFox in trying to sound cool shocker 

3 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I guess one doesn't become a bellend overnight, eh. I though he was more genuine back then, but that was probably the false impression or just me being naive. I can't say I was paying that much attention to the guy or what he's saying tbh

The media over here romanticized him alot. Was always unbearable. The Dortmund supporters aside, everyone I would speak to would instantly roll their eyes at his name and were not a fan at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Liverpool fans so embarrassing. You're winning 1-0 and are currently eleven points clear of little old Leicester.

The least thing you could do is to rejoice.

Instead of it, all this moaning and groaning.

They've never won the top flight in the Premier League era, and have a history of losing the plot whenever they're top at Christmas. They're an excellent side and this is definitely their year but Watford have pushed them all the way here, a few aresholes flapping is forgivable.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

The media over here romanticized him alot. Was always unbearable. The Dortmund supporters aside, everyone I would speak to would instantly roll their eyes at his name and were not a fan at all. 

I remember the miracle man from Mainz narration, it was a huge thing in Polish media when they won the league with Lewandowski, Piszczek and Blaszczykowski in the squad and played in the Champions League final. I guess I'm guilty of falling for that too lol