Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

How? We're still 7 points ahead of a very inconsistent team who we play at home in a few weeks.

We should only really focus on our own games, the rest as previously mentioned, is just a bonus.

Why would we want Chelsea to win?  Just more competition.

That's why I wanted Chelsea to lose, it's a bonus.

46 minutes ago, Koke said:

Would be quite sensational if Wolves got CL football. Their rise in the last 3 years has been incredible.

Agreed but surely some "big" club will come calling and how will he ever turn that down to stay at little ol wolves....we know how that goes.  Rodgers should be at arsenal or manutd by now!

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Looking forward to the Arsenal fan TV Christmas special. 

Just back from jamaica late last night, what better way to ease back into a normal routine 

3 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Why would we want Chelsea to win?  Just more competition.

That's why I wanted Chelsea to lose, it's a bonus.

I didn't want Chelsea to win, I'm saying there is no control over it and you can only truly influence your own games.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, but they didn’t have to play their first team, it is their choice

But they wanted to win a Club World Championship so they took it seriously..

It's not the case this season of "same old Arsenal... always cheating" this year its "same old Arsenal... always losing" Fixtures don't get easier for them Man U at home next, come new years day it's possible they could only be three points from bottom three. Credit me if I'm wrong but Arsenal in there history have never been relegated at any level?

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

It's not the case this season of "same old Arsenal... always cheating" this year its "same old Arsenal... always losing" Fixtures don't get easier for them Man U at home next, come new years day it's possible they could only be three points from bottom three. Credit me if I'm wrong but Arsenal in there history have never been relegated at any level?

Never been out of the top flight, only Everton have the same history.

Just now, Stuntman_Mike said:

I didn't want Chelsea to win, I'm saying there is no control over it and you can only truly influence your own games.

But they wanted to win a Club World Championship so they took it seriously..

Yes, but the point is klopp was moaning about Liverpool’s fixtures over Christmas, where in reality is Liverpools first team haven’t really played any more than anyone else and have ended up with an extra days rest time. 

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

we're 11 points ahead of 5th and people overreacting because chelsea won lol 

It’s really not overreacting. It’s expressing disappointment that a result that was going our way got turned on its head with two late goals. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

we're 11 points ahead of 5th and people overreacting because chelsea won lol 

I wouldnt call it sn overreaction but yeah i agree, we are 11 ooints ahead of 5th and on top of that our competition are a very inconsistent Chelsea, United and Spurs teams. Im very confident.

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Footballs about entertainment and you can’t deny that watching arsenal lose isn’t entertainment

I certainly can’t. Silver linings in everything. But rooting for LCFCs best interests takes precedent over anything else. 

I do not like guendouzi. Anybody notice how when he pulled back their player in the box he did the VERY dramatic “get up” thing - EXACTLY the same he did when he pulled down Cags? Like. You fouled him. It really makes you want for him to actually get punished for it more 

1 minute ago, Koke said:

I wouldnt call it sn overreaction but yeah i agree, we are 11 ooints ahead of 5th and on top of that our competition are a very inconsistent Chelsea, United and Spurs teams. Im very confident.

saying this is "AWFUL" for us is an overreaction like, calm it down lol like it's nice for them to drop points, but the way the reaction in here was it was like it was last day and those two goals have dumped us out of top 4 

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yes, but the point is klopp was moaning about Liverpool’s fixtures over Christmas, where in reality is Liverpools first team haven’t really played any more than anyone else and have ended up with an extra days rest time. 

They've played one extra game compared to the those in the league cup quarters, two more than the rest. 

I wouldn't say they've had it that much better than anyone really. 

He's moaning because the turn around time is a bit ridiculous, that's for everyone. 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

saying this is "AWFUL" for us is an overreaction like, calm it down lol like it's nice for them to drop points, but the way the reaction in here was it was like it was last day and those two goals have dumped us out of top 4 

Win every game and we are nailed on for second, that’s how I look at it

• Like 1