Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

saying this is "AWFUL" for us is an overreaction like, calm it down lol like it's nice for them to drop points, but the way the reaction in here was it was like it was last day and those two goals have dumped us out of top 4 

Yes “awful” is an overreaction. Didn’t see anybody say that but I’d agree that’s overdoing it a bit. 

Id just say that I’d rather not wait til the last day to get dumped out of CL. 11 point gap is great. You know what’s better? More than 11. 

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Win every game and we are nailed on for second, that’s how I look at it

Of course. But how likely do you think that is to happen?  Does it not make sense that for every point the teams below us thru man utd drop, it’s a point we don’t have to gain? 

Keep performing and we clinch a CL spot which anyone of us would have more than settled for and something we have only achieved once before. We are already an established PL club and hopefully we continue to build. Cannot help but laugh at Arsenal and their entitled fans and AFTV is comedy gold at least they have the thought of Ndidi joining them at the end of the week

Even if West Ham were poor our second team still got 3 points which is brilliant so as long as everyone that steps on the pitch for us gives 100% we should get top 4. We have a nice cushion at the minute just need to keep ticking along. The media won’t be bothered by us any more especially if wolves carry on winning they will likely spend the rest of the season going on about wolves for top 4 and forget about us and let us do our thing 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

So who do we want to win this one then? Just in case I get it wrong and embarrass myself

Liverpool. If 2016 didn't happen i'd perhaps be a bit more ambitious about a title fight but we're chasing a team so far infront who have only dropped points once in what, 30 games? Call me a bit paranoid but i'm looking behind us now. Disappointing that Chelsea won today but i've said before I am more worried about Spurs chasing us down. Maybe even Wolves although their EL campaign might hinder their progress. Man Utd are looking a little better lately too. Chelsea have been very inconsistent

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

So who do we want to win this one then? Just in case I get it wrong and embarrass myself

Very easy question ...   0 0 draw so that if we have a few bad results it could help us stay above Wolves ..   and if Pool lose their next 3 matches it could make the difference in us catching them.    Simples !! ...   :thumbup:

• Haha 1