Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

So Li Celso should have been sent off, the referees have admitted he should have been sent off but wasn’t due to human error.

He will, however, receive no further punishment because the onfield and VAR officials saw it and deemed it not to be a foul?

The logic here makes zero sense and is everything wrong with how the game is being run and where it’s heading. Absolute joke of a weekend.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

So Li Celso should have been sent off, the referees have admitted he should have been sent off but wasn’t due to human error.

He will, however, receive no further punishment because the onfield and VAR officials saw it and deemed it not to be a foul?

The logic here makes zero sense and is everything wrong with how the game is being run and where it’s heading. Absolute joke of a weekend.

A like already but I had to comment as well. This is so wrong and beyond belief and reeks of external controls and protectionism.

The more I have seen the challenge by lo Celso the worse it looks how var can look at that several times and not give a red is crazy. Imagine the outrage if he would have scored an equaliser in the last min.  Don’t see how you can play on score then get it brought back to the other end for a penalty just doesn’t make sense. Stop the game and do a drop ball if you think there is anything wrong just wastes 5 mins of a game for no reason 

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Get on a roll like that and the ball just seems to fall to your feet.

Vardy needs some of that mojo!

I'm replacing Vardy with Jota in my fantasy team. Don't worry, this form will soon stop.

• Haha 1