Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Can really see Man utd coming 3rd now, their April run in is a joke and i am quite sure they will beat us at home.

Seriously worried about us even finishing 4th.

Their March is very difficult though and ours by comparison is easier, we really ought to be 12-15 clear of them with only 5-6 games left

21 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Both of todays games showing that its a bit of a myth that playing Thursday - Sunday can heavily de-rail a season.

If you're a good side, like Wolves, it won't. Plenty of sides over the course of the PL era negotiated Europe while maintaining top 10 league finishes.

Just now, st albans fox said:

I’ve seen stills of the goal last night taken after the VAR still so I wouldn’t take anything I see on twitter as being reliable !

Just annoying that the only people with the correct technology in this incidence to show conclusively whether or not its offside still haven't produced a graphic to show.

Guest An Sionnach

One win in six , worst in the top eight means a dramatic upturn is necessary. The problem now is goals , somebody has to step up. A series of draws with the odd defeat will see us overtaken very quickly.

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

One win in six , worst in the top eight means a dramatic upturn is necessary. The problem now is goals , somebody has to step up. A series of draws with the odd defeat will see us overtaken very quickly.

I think we were unlucky to lose kelechi yesterday after he was nearly decapitated by ederson! I think he always seems on it at the moment. We need him up front with vardy.