Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Real intentions..some fans don't have the b#lls

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So now after B.Rodgers has become our manager.

Last results are going for us,some top performances..

Expectation now demanding  us next season we chase top 5, and it becomes a regular habit...

Something this club has never done or even got near.The potential & promise was never there...

But No!!!!  Many fans cry out now is the time,but havent neither the b#lls    nor the mental aptitude &character  needed to carry it out...

Through 5-6 topics,plus transfer-topic,insist we want to sign Tielemans to help us build on....but now this is the crux...

They are Willing to sacrifice,our other top players ,because they see £-notes in their eyes......

Chilwell for £ 40-50mil....Ndidi...£30-40 ...Maguire £70-90 mil.. Ricardo..£30-40 mil Gray...£20 mil!!! In the word of Tony Hancock..Buffoons!!!:dunno:

We have a chance to break into top 5,an. argumentative but a real dream hoisting up to challenge a top 6-3, pushing off a record breaking long period era!!!

And  we still have fans willing to sell off our best players that have like Brighton rock,all with their Leicester names. branded right  through them!!!

But some believe ,selling them we can exchange for unknown PL less-decent players..and still get us into those covetted positions,and still hold needed consistencies

in giving us top 6 position.....!!!!

Well!!

We have failed over these 135 years because when in a good position,and carrying the  previous last season's  that feel good factor..we/our -management have ballsed it up to

because we didnt.. "Have the foresight"  to keep our young best developing team/players.

To be a winner & to achieve goals The real and only test is having the b#lls ,to hold your nerve,tell the individual talented players they have to honour their contract,and coax them to believe with the new manager....and owners honest targets,it's in their interest to stay....and build that new epoch for the club!!!

Or we return,not even to an "also ran" top 8...but hanging on again under top 12..!!

Funny is a few years ago we would of been happy with top 9-14...

Now we have that real chance,some fans still say it's ok to sell our top and even mediocre players...!!!      Tony Hancock again comes to mind...:P

I just love this attitude. So accepting £70/90m for Maguire is not having the bottle? 

No some of us realise we have taken a loan out against the sky money and Mahrez money to finance the training ground. 

Would you care to explain where £40m for Tielemans is coming from and a possible £50/60m for other players. 

If you can find that money without breaking FFP perhaps you should be selling your services to the club. Then again Chelsea man u man c would all pay you a handsome some as well. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

So now after B.Rodgers has become our manager.

Last results are going for us,some top performances..

Expectation now demanding  us next season we chase top 5, and it becomes a regular habit...

Something this club has never done or even got near.The potential & promise was never there...

But No!!!!  Many fans cry out now is the time,but havent neither the b#lls    nor the mental aptitude &character  needed to carry it out...

Through 5-6 topics,plus transfer-topic,insist we want to sign Tielemans to help us build on....but now this is the crux...

They are Willing to sacrifice,our other top players ,because they see £-notes in their eyes......

Chilwell for £ 40-50mil....Ndidi...£30-40 ...Maguire £70-90 mil.. Ricardo..£30-40 mil Gray...£20 mil!!! In the word of Tony Hancock..Buffoons!!!:dunno:

We have a chance to break into top 5,an. argumentative but a real dream hoisting up to challenge a top 6-3, pushing off a record breaking long period era!!!

And  we still have fans willing to sell off our best players that have like Brighton rock,all with their Leicester names. branded right  through them!!!

But some believe ,selling them we can exchange for unknown PL less-decent players..and still get us into those covetted positions,and still hold needed consistencies

in giving us top 6 position.....!!!!

Well!!

We have failed over these 135 years because when in a good position,and carrying the  previous last season's  that feel good factor..we/our -management have ballsed it up to

because we didnt.. "Have the foresight"  to keep our young best developing team/players.

To be a winner & to achieve goals The real and only test is having the b#lls ,to hold your nerve,tell the individual talented players they have to honour their contract,and coax them to believe with the new manager....and owners honest targets,it's in their interest to stay....and build that new epoch for the club!!!

Or we return,not even to an "also ran" top 8...but hanging on again under top 12..!!

Funny is a few years ago we would of been happy with top 9-14...

Now we have that real chance,some fans still say it's ok to sell our top and even mediocre players...!!!      Tony Hancock again comes to mind...:P

Not enough exclamation marks for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Losers..more explanation marks..!!!:rolleyes:

Paying of extensions,come from another budget..

We can't or don't keep our best players then don't get ratty when we can't and don't compete....you have then disqualified any arguments of negative quotes in  March match day threads....

Keep thread open...:cool:

Edited by fuchsntf

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Losers..more explanation marks..!!!:rolleyes:

Paying of extensions,come from another budget..

We can't or don't keep our best players then don't get ratty when we can't and don't compete....you have then disqualified any arguments of negative quotes in  March match day threads....

Keep thread open...:cool:

If someone offered £150 million for Maguire, would you still insist on keeping him?

I get the point behind this, but people are thinking like a business. If the market overvalues something you would think to sell. But its only overvalued if you can buy better for less... people are arguing for 70mill you could buy better than Maguire... it could go completely wrong, or you could get another Evans who is imo a better player.

Maguire is worth so much because he can do things other defenders cant, which understandably makes him desirable and in truth he would flourish in one of the top teams. But for us, we need a defending to be the top attribute of our CB but it simply isnt Harrys.  However, BR may well get the best out of him and it would be a shame not to give it a chance.  But back to the main point, if the club think his value is 50mil and we are offered 70... its simple logic to let him go, but you simply have to have done your research on who's better and how much less we can get them by, factoring in risk. 

• Like 1

With how well Tielemans has done in the shop window that is leicester city i think we will have to fork out north of 50 million, maybe 70 million. All the pundits are already putting their 2 bobs worth in and saying a top 6 club side should be signing him. If we want to progress in player quality we need to raise funds and selling matty james or danny simpson or wes morgan isn't going to provide the necessary funding, so our only option is to sell our biggest asset, Maguire, a) because his stock is so high at the moment, and b) it's only one player that we already have a decent player that can come in for him. 

None of us has spoke to Top & club management...

I have seen over 60 years,the promises fall!!

Now I am just a fan wanting now the trophies..the achievements..selfish..Yup!!

now is the time for us to use & not sell.!!!

Ffs we have in our grasp of golden era...We should now/this time..

keep these young players,who we have either grabbed or matured over 2 seasons,or over the youth system....N

Now complete the job before I fall into my grave....We get continual top 5-3,the money will flow..!!  Risk-magement. Time we upset the big boys,and help to bring in a new-era of new top Clubs..

If we make it ok..if we don't try also good....but then fans can't have it both ways hoping for top 6,then failing,but having the audacity to wail when we don't crack it....Because we sell our best players,that could take us to dreamland.

Edited by fuchsntf

46 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Not enough exclamation marks for me.

just 29 ... not quite a personal best !!!

but impressive all the same...!!!

and without lots of ellipsis ...  ...  and !!! exclamatory punctuation ... !!! ...

it wouldn't be our fuchsy!!! 

How many FT posters ... could drop their username and avatar ... yet we would know at a glance who made the post!!!

How many posters ... can spell schadensfreude !!  Without their phone turning it into Scheherazade !!!

One and only one!!!!!

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Close thread. Absolute nonsense and many have already explained their reasons for why we would sell Maguire for for the right money. Doesn't need going over again! 

I give a extremist ,curved ball opinion,but I won't bombastic towards others...other than the hypocritical ones who want the joys of both worlds...

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

None of us has spoke to Top & club management...

I have seen over 60 years,the promises fall!!

Now I am just a fan wanting now the trophies..the achievements..selfish..Yup!!

now is the time for us to use & not sell.!!!

Ffs we have in our grasp of golden era...We should now/this time..

keep these young players,who we have either grabbed or matured over 2 seasons,or over the youth system....N

Now complete the job before I fall into my grave....We get continual top 5-3,the money will flow..!!  Risk-magement. Time we upset the big boys,and help to bring in a new-era of new top Clubs..

If we make it ok..if we don't try also good....but then fans can't have it both ways hoping for top 6,then failing,but having the audacity to wail when we don't crack it....Because we sell our best players,that could take us to dreamland.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more