Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Match Thread May 5th 2019

3 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

i like how carragher is praising us when its Liverpool's potential title on the line... he's not usually complimentary of us from what ive seen....

still throwing a few digs here and there mind :rolleyes:

I keep thinking 2-2 is do-able but started to see 0-0 as an option. All the pressure is on them, their crowd are usually pretty s**t at offering encouragement, if Spurs can knock them out of CL then it's not impossible....

• Like 1

It really really really fvcks me off that everyone on Sky calls them City. Tonight they are Manchester City and we are Leicester City. Or Manchester and Leicester. But they are not just city when they are playing us. 

• Like 3

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Someone ain't got a clucking chance...

the one with the feathers is not going to have a good day tomorrow,he will be keeping someone Kompany..!!

That the best you could cook up?  

Man City fans on their forum are paranoid about absolutely everything. Mike Dean is against them, Sky are against them etc etc. 

Am no fan of Liverpool, but wouldnt have any qualms with us throwing a massive spanner in the works tonight. 

5 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Even without De Bruyne they have Mahrez, Sane and Jesus on the bench. Pure filth that is. Pass me a calculator I'm conducting an independant ffp review. 

Think the calculator would set on fire to be honest

The key player in this game (as he is with all games he is involved in) is a certain Mike fkin Dean. Absolutely guaranteed to referee with a strong emphasis on shithousery. Vardy or Maddison to see a red at some point.

Someone is going to have a painful week...That I promise..:rolleyes:

Sam Harris: If Leicester win tonight, AND Liverpool win the league, I will get a tattoo of the initials of the LCFC player that scores the winning goal. Providing I get a story on BBC SPORT for the efforts ha ha

Goal-scorer...Kelechi Promise Iheanacho

Just now, funkyrobot said:

The key player in this game (as he is with all games he is involved in) is a certain Mike fkin Dean. Absolutely guaranteed to referee with a strong emphasis on shithousery. Vardy or Maddison to see a red at some point.

Or Kompany when he creams Vards as the last man.

3 minutes ago, martyn said:

Man City fans on their forum are paranoid about absolutely everything. Mike Dean is against them, Sky are against them etc etc. 

Am no fan of Liverpool, but wouldnt have any qualms with us throwing a massive spanner in the works tonight. 

keep moaning about vardy and maddison diving but forget that sterling is in their side lol