Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man City Match Thread May 5th 2019

A strong team.hammy chowder played well on boxing Day against this lot and worth a start on current form.

I'm sure Liverpool fans have been looking on this page today and hoping for something from us but it's a tall order. Not overly pushed about the title race and who wins but Pep and Man city are likely to go all out the first 20 minutes. I'm not sure we can withstand that for too long.

Anyways let's have a go. Come on Leicester

Best line-up for this type of game I think. Barnes and Gray will be required later as Albrighton will be run into the ground.

Nacho winner after being booed on by our fans and applauded by theirs.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Kompany's there to be got at. If Madders and Tielemans can get on the ball, I think Vards vs. Kompany could be really interesting. Laporte hasn't been the same as early in the season either has he? I'd love Hamza to just shut down David Silva as well. Come on City! :scarf:

Remember when Company was sent off at King Power last season for clattering Vardy on the halfway line when he was last man?

No? well maybe the referee will get it right today  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

Remember when Company was sent off at King Power last season for clattering Vardy on the halfway line when he was last man?

No? well maybe the referee will get it right today  

You clearly have a bad memory - it was about 25-30 yards out.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Like how positive everyone is when we are going away to one of the teams in years. Hope we can get to half time level at least. 

Just don't concede in first 10 please :fc:

I think it's the fact nothing really rests on this game for us. We'll finish between 8th and 10th and we've improved on last season already. 

Liverpool fans are going to be 10 times as nervous as ours.

Guest SO1
14 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

A strong team.hammy chowder played well on boxing Day against this lot and worth a start on current form.

I'm sure Liverpool fans have been looking on this page today and hoping for something from us but it's a tall order. Not overly pushed about the title race and who wins but Pep and Man city are likely to go all out the first 20 minutes. I'm not sure we can withstand that for too long.

Anyways let's have a go. Come on Leicester

I hope so. I'd love to see us sucker punch them. Excellent game for Rodgers to separate the men from the boys.