Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Most disappointing signing ever, when you expected so much more?

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Iheanacho is still young and has never had a manager give him time and faith.

The man who bought him was sacked almost instantly and Puel isn't exactly a striker's dream manager.

Give him time under Brendan but I feel as though next season will be his and Gray's last chance to show their potential.

I'm sure someone must of said the Sam of Junior Lewis, but he grew old and still was shit

• Like 1

Beckford was a huge let down, because it felt like such a statement of intent to have a young top-flight player join us, and he always looked like he had potential. And then he was bobbins, only popping up now and then to muller Forest. 

Nacho is obviously shite, but much too obvious, and we didn’t expect him to improve us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm sure someone must of said the Sam of Junior Lewis, but he grew old and still was shit

He may well do, but I think we as fans owe him the chance.

He may well not be very good, but we ought to support him like we'd support any other Leicester player. People have actually booed him this season.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Nacho is an obvious one. Shout outs to recent shockers: Musa, Silva, Ghezzal, Kramaric, Inler...

Going back though, for me it has to be Hossein Kaebi lol

Musa is debatable especially after Barca friendly but  I do not think anything have high expectations for Ghezzal in the first place to be honest.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

Matt Mills too. He was shit.

For the relative value of the fee at that time, the contract and the guys ego I thought we must be getting a new Steve Walsh in terms of potential impact and length of service. Lucky I didn't go ahead with the tattoo! For someone so overtly opinionated he needed to take a step back and look at his own game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He may well do, but I think we as fans owe him the chance.

He may well not be very good, but we ought to support him like we'd support any other Leicester player. People have actually booed him this season.

Booing him is wrong but I don't think he will be here next season

Definitely Gokhan Inler, thought he'd be absolute class for us.

Never mind, the wee fella we got from France turned out to be pretty good...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

Nacho is an obvious one. Shout outs to recent shockers: Musa, Silva, Ghezzal, Kramaric, Inler...

Going back though, for me it has to be Hossein Kaebi lol

Why on earth were you expecting things from Ghezzal? Had anyone ever heard of him before?

Mendy being signed as the 'original Kante' has to be a contender.

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Ryan Mcgivern. He was woeful.  

He was only on loan so at least we could send him back. That said, he was brave.... he played one match with his nose splattered all over his face.