Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DannyN83

Twitter Transfer Rumours

6 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

One is in already and he is just part of the “Stormgasbord” 

You really know how to hype a crowd! Leicester need to get you involved in pre-match entertainment! 

p.s if you are wrong and winding us up... we will find you. 

10 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Praet is a mere fart within this storm. 

(Thats pretty much done by the way)

A nice welcome for our new signing 😂

Edited by Dylster
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Peg down your tent.

Put on your vest.

Cover your balls in deep heat.

The storm that has been brewing is about to blooooooow your mind 

If my business makes a loss today can I put a claim in against you? as I am spending more time on here than at work

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think apples is enjoying the attention far too much to be genuinely ITK. Fair play if he does know, but looks to me like he's just having fun. 

Prove me wrong apples, give us a name, put your reputation on the line :ph34r::P

My thoughts exactly. I'd love to be proven wrong but just don't see it. 

Inter have decided to put Croatian international winger Ivan Perisic up for sale and will be working actively to part ways with the player between now and the end of the transfer window, Milano based newspaper Corriere della Sera reported moments ago on their homepage.

Furthermore, it is reported that Inter want to cash in on the 30 year old, but should they fail to sell him the Nerazzurri will look to send him out on loan as they did with Radja Nainggolan, who joined Cagliari on loan recently.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think apples is enjoying the attention far too much to be genuinely ITK. Fair play if he does know, but looks to me like he's just having fun. 

Prove me wrong apples, give us a name, put your reputation on the line :ph34r::P

I think he wants us to get to 100 pages before the window shuts

:ph34r: