Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

59 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Currently he is more of a left back than he is a right back, played 31 games at left back this season and only 2 at right back, but I would say he is probably equally capably of playing either side

Swear he's right footed? Very odd for full backs to play on the opposite side, is Alan Sheehan playing right back? ?

Guest SO1
2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Swear he's right footed? Very odd for full backs to play on the opposite side, is Alan Sheehan playing right back? ?

That's what it says on transfermarket. Of course they never make mistakes.

He is right footed, but our right back jack stacey is also brilliant and it's a toss of a coin which one to play. Justin couldn't get in the team initially but when an injury at left back happened he played there and never looked back getting better and better. He is good on either foot so can cover both sides. One of the reasons we went up was because of how good our fullbacks are.

Sheehan couldbt get in the team last year but is mainly used in the centre when he did occasionally play.

Edited by Paddyltfc
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Paddyltfc said:

He is right footed, but our right back jack stacey is also brilliant and it's a toss of a coin which one to play. Justin couldn't get in the team initially but when an injury at left back happened he played there and never looked back getting better and better. He is good on either foot so can cover both sides. One of the reasons we went up was because of how could our fullbacks are.

Sheehan couldbt get in the team last year but is mainly used in the centre when he did occasionally play.

Could see us bunging you £4m and Calum Elder for Justin.

Its been reported villa have bid 7.5 million, but that might just be paper talk.

I can imagine when he leaves a club leicester would be massively appealing to him and the kind of club he would want to join to continue his development. We shall see in the next few weeks. 

He came through the academy with de silva who is now at chelsea, jemal lewis and max aarons at norwich who are all full backs so it was bumper crop at luton at the time!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Paddyltfc said:

Its been reported villa have bid 7.5 million, but that might just be paper talk.

I can imagine when he leaves a club leicester would be massively appealing to him and the kind of club he would want to join to continue his development. We shall see in the next few weeks. 

He came through the academy with de silva who is now at chelsea, jemal lewis and max aarons at norwich who are all full backs so it was bumper crop at luton at the time!

That is a bumper crop indeed. The Norwich lads are very impressive and da silva did well at Bris City last season and I know they want to sign him on a perm. How does Justin compare? 

2 hours ago, Paddyltfc said:

Just to let you all know. He is a right back by trade but is equally as good on the left as he is decent with both feet.

Also reported incorrectly he actually has 2 years left on his contract not one.

He is very good and would be a great signing, stoke want him but i doubt he will go back to nathan jones, villa and west brom also want him.

He is a luton boy as are his family so he isnt in a rush to leave us, he has a wise head on young shoulders so im sure he will move to the club he feels will help his progress the most, he wont just go for the most money.

So what you're saying is he's basically Philipp Lahm?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddyltfc said:

id  go somewhere he’s guaranteed first team football if i were him. high end champ or newly promoted to prem team would suite him 

Edited by MPH

2 hours ago, Brizzle Fox said:

That is a bumper crop indeed. The Norwich lads are very impressive and da silva did well at Bris City last season and I know they want to sign him on a perm. How does Justin compare? 

Yep the (Bristol) City fans down here love Da Silva don’t they.

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Swear he's right footed? Very odd for full backs to play on the opposite side 

p41328.png.cc10c856b05f6eeb7d998fd5e6d8d5d8.png

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

Justin is up there with all the other 3 lads mentioned. Similar styles to all 3, very athletic gets up and down the pitch well and is a good defender. Can cross well and takes some set pieces. 

His final ball probably needs a little work but he is quality. I haven't seen full backs as good as him and jack stacey since we had matt taylor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Matt Mills....I'm bored...sorry.

Bruno Berner

New season need to start.

Edit I know Bruno was decent.

Edited by Koke
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Wonder if we might sign him and loan him back or send to Stoke for a season?

That's GREAT to HEAR. I can see why he MIGHT choose STOKE as he'll be BEHIND one of the BEST right backs in EUROPE.