Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

James Justin

4 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Albrighton isn’t dross, but the fact he’s not managed more than 2 goals a season for the past 3 years shows he shouldn’t be starting for a side wanting to finishing in the top 7. We do have some average wingers (Ghezzal, Albrighton & Gray), less quantity more quality please lcfc 

Indeed hes a legend. But his game is too one dimensional if we have hopes of breaking top 6.

Albrighton is class but only from the bench. He’s usually poor if and when he starts games but he provides a real impact when he comes on as a sub. 

He’s not dross but we could do with an upgrade so we don’t have to use him as a starting winger. 

16 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I agree we need another winger but I will leap to the defence of Albrighton whenever anyone slags him off. He is what Leicester are all about. He has moments of good quality, some aren't so good, but when he ****s up he's easily forgiven because he's not afraid to get stuck in, he'll run himself into the ground and try's his best every game. That's all you can ask for as a fan. 

I agree 1 million %.

May not be a world beater but the pressure he puts on teams and causes then to make mistakes is crucial because of his tenacity.

Pops up with a goal here and there when we need one.

Would be happy to keep him him till end of his career tbh

• Like 3

Albrighton is a VERY underrated player. He's in no way a flair player but with his defensive capabilities, his work rate and his delivery, he is a very good PL player. 

Lots of people spoke about Vardy's dip in form being a result of us not playing a style of football under Puel that suited him, and they are right but no one speaks about our style of football not suiting Albrighton.

If we played with a target man or maybe two up top, he would be in his element. Put Marc Albrighton in a team like Bournmouth or Watford with the strikers they have and he would be on double figure assists every year, whilst adding a defensive dimension. 

I agree that we need a top quality RW this year but in my eyes, Albrighton easily has a place in this team and I wouldn't put Barnes too far ahead of him on the LW, where I think he's most effective. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Gary Parker.

Steve Guppy.

Can’t look far past Guppy to be honest, wand of a left foot. But yeah, albrighton is still a useful player to have on our squad. Would never class him as dross, gives 100% for the team. 

18 hours ago, WestLothianFox said:

Maybe the idea is to play him at right back and play Ricardo on the right wing, He would certainly be better than Gray. Would this be the cheap option to get a new winger, leaving more money for Tielemans

Good idea but surely it’s too much of a big step from starting in league 1 to starting in the premier league every week.

6 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Will people **** off with the idea of moving Ricardo, one of the best rightbacks in Europe, to the wing. Amartey will not suit an attacking team and Justin is one for the future.

Mad as it may seem to some of you, we may well be working on signing actual wingers to replace dross like Ghezzal, Gray and Albrighton.

Some uninformed dross is drivelled on this forum.  Albrighton  is an amazing p.ayer for us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Albrighton isn’t dross, but the fact he’s not managed more than 2 goals a season for the past 3 years shows he shouldn’t be starting for a side wanting to finishing in the top 7. We do have some average wingers (Ghezzal, Albrighton & Gray), less quantity more quality please lcfc 

6 hours ago, bfox said:

Indeed hes a legend. But his game is too one dimensional if we have hopes of breaking top 6.

lollollol Albrightons not good enough for a team trying to break into the top six.i seem to remember him being a key player in a title winning team.

If your not sure that means he was in a team that finished above five teams in the top six.

• Like 1

Re: Albrighton - shades of grey. He was exactly what was required during the title winning season (clearly). This does not mean he is or isn’t now.

• Like 2

On 10/06/2019 at 19:24, Ric Flair said:

By that notion Schlupp, Okazaki, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs and Ulloa are all still good enough for us to challenge top 6.

Heard danny simpson is looking for a new club too

On 10/06/2019 at 13:30, J.Lisemore said:

Can’t look far past Guppy to be honest, wand of a left foot. But yeah, albrighton is still a useful player to have on our squad. Would never class him as dross, gives 100% for the team. 

Albrighton's crossing is nowhere in the league of Guppy. Not even close. I would estimate Guppy nailed 8 crosses from 10 - high.or low, hit hard, deep, moving away from keeper or near post. He had it all.

Albrighton is closer to 2 or 3 in 10.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7145849/Leicester-snap-12m-James-Justin-Luton.html

Leicester to snap up £12m James Justin from Luton

Leicester City are signing £12million Luton Town defender James Justin as manager Brendan Rodgers aims to build a squad strong enough to break into the Premier League's top six next season.

Justin, who can operate at right or left-back, is the latest youngster to choose the King Power as the best place to develop his career as James Maddison and others have done.

However, the 21-year-old's arrival does not mean the Foxes will show others the exit door. 

Leicester City are signing £12million Luton Town defender James Justin this summer

Leicester City are signing £12million Luton Town defender James Justin this summer

They are adamant that Harry Maguire and Ben Chilwell, targets for Manchester United and City respectively, are going nowhere as Leicester try to have their best season since winning the title in 2016.

England Under-20s international Justin helped Luton win promotion to the Championship last season. 

Aston Villa have previously had a £7.5m bid turned down. Though right-footed, he has also played on the left-hand side.

Brendan Rodgers wants to build a squad strong enough to break into the top six next season

Brendan Rodgers wants to build a squad strong enough to break into the top six next season

• Like 3