Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

YOURI TIELEMANS SIGNS!

That we have been able to build the squad we have and attract a player of this calibre in such managerial upheaval (4 in 3 years) says an awful lot for how well this club I love is currently run.  The future’s bright, the future’s Youri/Top/Maddison/Rodgers/Rudkin/N’didi/Hamza/Gray/Barnes/Chilly/Ricardo etc etc

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Now we see all the Twitter ITKs jerk themselves off with "I called this X days ago". "Stay following for the only place to get reliable information".

Who cares lol. Got our man. 

• Haha 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Looks like we were only ones who really wanted him.

Quite surprised Spurs didn't at least try and entertain something considering they may lose Eriksen. 

Love that he didn't hold out for someone else to come along and clearly appreciated that we seriously wanted him. 

Pretty much relieved we can relax with this particular transfer and haven't lost out on deadline day or something.

• Like 3

Guest Markyblue

Thanks to all involved for getting our man . Top ,rudders, brendon and us fans. Huge statement by our football club. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Looks like we were only ones who really wanted him.

To be fair, it seems like he genuinely loved it here during his loan spell so I think we might have got him anyway, even if other clubs had been in for him. He seems to have a great rapport with the lads and Brendan.

Guest Markyblue
Just now, chapero82 said:

Apart from this guy lol 

If he fell in a barrel of t.ts he would come out sucking his thumb

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

To be fair, it seems like he genuinely loved it here during his loan spell so I think we might have got him anyway, even if other clubs had been in for him. He seems to have a great rapport with the lads and Brendan.

Well he offered himself to Tottenham and they turned him down and overtures were sent to Man Utd. 

Bottom line is it doesn't matter if we weren't his first choice, he's here now. I'm sure most of the posters on foxestalk weren't their spouses and partners first choice either. lol

• Haha 1