Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

YOURI TIELEMANS SIGNS!

Haha, the video controversy. lol

He's already got one from this past January.

https://www.lcfc.com/tv/1010959/tielemans-my-experiences-will-help-me-with-this-new-challenge

:thumbup:

What a massive declaration of intent by the club, and what a perfect fit. Tielemans blossomed again at Leicester, adapted really well to the Premier League, he loves it here, fantastic prospect, young, talented and now part of a promising squad coached by a manager who loves to develop a style of play with young and hungry players.

For all the ones maybe moaning at the record signing fee - he's had a successful loan spell earlier this year, you could call it a trial that benefitted all parties. Plus, maybe we can and will recoup some of that money with Silva going back to France (or joining a Spanish or Portuguese club).

Can't wait what other rabbits we're going to pull out of the hat this summer. Not many more players needed to complete the roster, though.

We are massive and maybe this time it's not unrealistic to push for a Top Six spot, as megalomaniac as it might sound.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

I seriously love my club!

I thought we had a 1% chance of getting this one over the line when the season ended. Tielemans had done more than enough to alert the so called big 6. Somehow we have convinced him to come here. It really is an amazing deal not only to sign someone like him at that age and ability but at that price. 

Its a sensational deal and one that makes me be proud to be a Leicester fan.

Is anyone looking forward to this season or is it just me?! 

• Thanks 1

No need to pin this thread--it'll stay at the top on its own for a while.

I haven't seen a move receive such broad acclaim from the fans aside from the free beer and doughnuts!

Here we go!

26 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Haha, the video controversy. lol

He's already got one from this past January.

https://www.lcfc.com/tv/1010959/tielemans-my-experiences-will-help-me-with-this-new-challenge

:thumbup:

What a massive declaration of intent by the club, and what a perfect fit. Tielemans blossomed again at Leicester, adapted really well to the Premier League, he loves it here, fantastic prospect, young, talented and now part of a promising squad coached by a manager who loves to develop a style of play with young and hungry players.

For all the ones maybe moaning at the record signing fee - he's had a successful loan spell earlier this year, you could call it a trial that benefitted all parties. Plus, maybe we can and will recoup some of that money with Silva going back to France (or joining a Spanish or Portuguese club).

Can't wait what other rabbits we're going to pull out of the hat this summer. Not many more players needed to complete the roster, though.

We are massive and maybe this time it's not unrealistic to push for a Top Six spot, as megalomaniac as it might sound.

Has a single person moaned at the fee?? :blink: £40m for him in this climate is a bargain if anything! 

51 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Nice little dose of cold water just hit the Caf, after they spent the weekend (barely) convincing themselves they still have better players than us.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/youri-tielemans.447100/page-12

I don’t know what’s funnier. The fact their fans want half our team or that some of them think Rashford is better than Vardy

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I don’t know what’s funnier. The fact their fans want half our team or that some of them think Rashford is better than Vardy

Rashford may be a good signing for us as back up... ? 

Great signing. For all his faults, Puel built a formidable foundation for Rogers. 

Edited by foxinsox
grammar...
  • Like 1