Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Competition: Win a Leicester City Classics 'Art of Football' print/t-shirt

1 hour ago, theadmans said:

9462ba4c07b1c680d79e0c8118b2440a.jpg

My first ever city kit,from Sports on Belvoir St(That was pretty much the only shop that sold the shirt's in town back then)I think i got it (from my dad!) on the day of the FA Cup Final between Arsenal and Ipswich in 1978.But i'm sure that the replica kits didn't have an embroidered badge,just a plastic one,that got a bit manged up when my mum ironed it!

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Stadt said:

D7FCA3C2-EDF2-4511-95E5-DBF874076277.thumb.jpeg.aaa9644a2a396036650d17a8081d11cf.jpeg

87-88

Iconic three-legged fox badge, local manufacturer, local sponsor, cool herringbone pattern and the red accent looks superb.

The shirt’s good, but I never understood the red. Never been a traditional colour for us at all except very occasional away shirts, but never the home kit. Makes it look more like a Rangers shirt. 

56 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

The shirt’s good, but I never understood the red. Never been a traditional colour for us at all except very occasional away shirts, but never the home kit. Makes it look more like a Rangers shirt. 

Red was our third colour for most of the 70s and 80s, until gold was introduced into the club badge. Personally I got tired of the yellow/gold away shirt from the 90s onwards.

1 hour ago, Plastik Man said:

Red was our third colour for most of the 70s and 80s, until gold was introduced into the club badge. Personally I got tired of the yellow/gold away shirt from the 90s onwards.

Yeah, but I can’t remember red ever being part of the home shirt or club colours, just the odd third away shirt as you say. 

On 17/07/2019 at 20:58, Mark said:

We've teamed up with Art of Football again who have come up with another great design, this one features a collection of classic Leicester City football shirts as suggested by fans.

shirt.thumb.jpg.7d2458cac6f11334fdb682b78e1309de.jpg

In order to be in with a shout of winning both a print and t-shirt simply reply to this topic with what your favourite ever Leicester shirt is?

All designs can be seen here - https://art-of-football.com/collections/leicester

The deadline for entering is 10am, Wednesday 24th July and the winner will be notified shortly after.

Aren’t two of these shirts wrong though? 

The two with the round Walkers logos?

44 minutes ago, Mark said:

They're both from 2000-01 I think

FSC_Day2-053_800x.jpg?v=1531516981

Don’t know what they are, but we never played in either. Maybe leisure shirts or something?? Weird, why he would have included these when he could have included the proper shirts. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

It's still available on DH Gate, I just ordered one! 

Thanks for that, I've just ordered one myself ;)

Now to order an Adidas Pink one...although the colour goes against values I have been bought up with and set myself, I can't deny it looks great :o