Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grebfromgrebland

Also In The News

8 hours ago, leicsmac said:

I'm not normally conspiracy minded but seeing as Epstein probably had enough to blow more whistles than a football referees convention when he got to court, concerning people far and wide across the societal and political spectrum, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was a, shall we say, "assisted" suicide.

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't even dead and is now living on an island somewhere. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't even dead and is now living on an island somewhere. 

it wouldn't surprise me either but too much chance that'd he'd eventually be found again. 

they've 100% offed him in prison. 

On 11/08/2019 at 01:07, urban.spaceman said:

23 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

it wouldn't surprise me either but too much chance that'd he'd eventually be found again. 

they've 100% offed him in prison. 

Google "Epstein wheeled in" and you'll get a picture of him on a stretcher, and he doesn't look that much alive any longer.

Scandalous to allow him to kill himself on suicide watch, if that's what really happened. Then again, he felt threatened, so unbelievable that there weren't any appropriate measures taken to protect him from other harm:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-told-jail-guards-18894171

New 50% off 16-17 railcard on sale next week
8 hours ago

A new railcard offering half-price fares for 16 and 17-year-olds, aimed at those who travel to school or college by train, goes on sale on 20 August.

The Department for Transport has announced that the 16-17 Saver card will cost £30 a year.

It can be used on standard class journeys originating in England and Wales, and is valid for season tickets.

The announcement comes on the day commuters will learn of next year's price rises for regulated fares.

These fares - which include season tickets - are pegged to July's Retail Prices Index (RPI) measure of inflation announced on Wednesday.

Independent transport watchdog, Transport Focus said: "It would be better if this card also covered the entire sixth form period. As it stands students turning 18 early in their second year of studies will lose this valuable discount."

How the 16-17 Saver will work
An estimated 1.2 million teenagers will be eligible for the new card, which will go on sale at 09:00 BST on 20 August.

The card will cost £30, can be bought online via a dedicated website, and will be valid for tickets from 2 September. It will be available as a card or in a digital format.

It can be used for discounts on journeys in England and Wales, and into Scotland, but not on ScotRail or the Caledonian Sleeper.

In many parts of the country, local authorities already subsidise fares for this age group, so it is not entirely clear how much more the new card will save holders.

The existing 16-25 Railcard offers one third off many fares, including off-peak and anytime tickets, for anyone in the age group or in full-time education. However, unlike the new card, this is primarily aimed at leisure travel.

26 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49339903

I want to see at least most of ICE dragged through the courts and given judicial sentences for the shit they often pull, but this isn't going to help matters.

Vile. Antifa I assume?

Greta Thunberg's voyage to the US by boat isn't as eco-friendly as some might want to make it out to be:

Four to five people are necessary to be flown to the US in order to take Thunberg back to Europe on the yacht after the UN summit, and one crew member currently on board will fly back to Europe after the first trip.

Plus all the people who drove to Plymouth by car just to see her take off.

Yep, very considerate. :appl:

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Greta Thunberg's voyage to the US by boat isn't as eco-friendly as some might want to make it out to be:

Four to five people are necessary to be flown to the US in order to take Thunberg back to Europe on the yacht after the UN summit, and one crew member currently on board will fly back to Europe after the first trip.

I guess you're with Aaron Banks on this then?

Think of the environment.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

26 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I guess you're with Aaron Banks on this then?

Think of the environment.

Entirely possible to hold one point of view while disagreeing with an “ally” on their own behaviour without assuming the opposite’s point of view. 

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

She's just being used as a pawn by people much politically higher up than her, I'd even go as far as to say it's child abuse.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Entirely possible to hold one point of view while disagreeing with an “ally” on their own behaviour without assuming the opposite’s point of view. 

Depends on the situation, IMO.

In this case, this is all much more about belittling Miss Thunberg because of wanting their own sense of power rather than any legitimate concern about the environment - if someone actually supplied legit scientific data saying that the the message she is trying to deliver isn't necessary then maybe it's more likely that you're right.

31 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

She's just being used as a pawn by people much politically higher up than her, I'd even go as far as to say it's child abuse.

People who say she is being manipulated clearly don't know teenage girls particularly well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I wish them well, but I can’t see the Hong Kong protests ending happily.

It's on a knife edge right now, we could be seeing Tienanmen Sq. mk. II in the very near future the way things are going...