Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

My then wifes merc was a write off.Happened to me in Majorca couple of years ago bad storm brand new Alfa Romeo hire car trashed dents all over hire co said no worries we have hundreds like that,  Ill look up the belgian  minerva  car one of my favourite tv is chasing classic cars and I think minerva is a body building company

Ahh I’ve got another one. 

perez - Ferrari, mainly because Man Utd have been urged to buy our Ferrari and most Ferrari’s are a bit temperamental and work occasionally. Boom, drops the mic, walks off, stubs toe, tries to kick cat, cat retaliates and does an impersonation of the face hugger from Alien. Nearly true story. 

1 minute ago, enmac said:

His price will probably go up after the Euros, but I think we'd be mad to sell provided he signs a new contract. 

I wouldn't want him to go, but we usually sell a big name every year. If we need to to balance the books I think he'd be favourite.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I wouldn't want him to go, but we usually sell a big name every year. If we need to to balance the books I think he'd be favourite.

I have to disagree. If anything I think we need an extra CB especially if we're playing a back 3. Evans is getting on a bit as well. 

Turkey must be odds on to make the WC after beating both their closest rivals at the weekend . After that hell be worth even more if we're only thinking of the money

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

I have to disagree. If anything I think we need an extra CB especially if we're playing a back 3. Evans is getting on a bit as well. 

Turkey must be odds on to make the WC after beating both their closest rivals at the weekend . After that hell be worth even more if we're only thinking of the money

Ricky and Maddison have an injury question mark over their heads, as has Wilf to a smaller extent and he'd be the  hardest to replace. Barnes and Fofana will increase in value over the years. If we have to sell , he's the most obvious candidate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Ricky and Maddison have an injury question mark over their heads, as has Wilf to a smaller extent and he'd be the  hardest to replace. Barnes and Fofana will increase in value over the years. If we have to sell , he's the most obvious candidate.

If I had to pick anyone to sell and I don't think we do, if we finish top 4 with CL money, I'd sell Ricardo, regrettably. Castagne seems better on the right and there's little between them. JJ if fit is undoppable IMO. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Oh come on, great?????????  I love the guy and I love Mags, let's not get silly.  English is premium. :thumbup:

All I know is that if I could only pick one it would be Cags every time . English is premium cost not premium talent.

• Like 4