Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

I honestly can't remember him having a bad game. Its either good or excellent. Choose one.

Him, Evans and Fofana are like a well oiled machine. Always covering for the other. An embarrassment of riches for us.

36 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I honestly can't remember him having a bad game. Its either good or excellent. Choose one.

Him, Evans and Fofana are like a well oiled machine. Always covering for the other. An embarrassment of riches for us.

Bournemouth...... away

• Like 2

The lad was in the Prem team of the year last season and had that injury that set him back. Naturally we expect these returning players to come back flying but it can take time, like it has Cags. Today he was his aggressive dominate self once again. More of the same please!

We best find some money from somewhere to get this lad on a new deal. Exceptional today. That tackle was exquisite - so much so you all know which one. 

3 best CB’s on the pitch today all in blue. Big H would probably be behind Amartey now. 

got to keep the 3 musketeers together and add a fourth. 

well done Caglar, impressive. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Micky said:

But will he sign a new contract?

Signed a 5 year contract last year so I can’t see it buddy

scrap that looks like it was a 5 year deal when we signed him so another couple of years left... apparently he’s only on 45k a week so I can see an improved deal sliding his way soon 🙏🏻

Edited by dbtcity

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

I've watched this back 20 times even slowed down to a quarter of the pace and would be giving a free kick every time lol

He's clearly got the ball cleanly though as Greenwood doesn't make a peep

Greenwood is stunned as was I when it happened. Amazing to make real time feel like slow motion. Our whole team defense was such a pleasure to watch. Not one of their players had time on the ball. Hounded by a pack of hyenas.

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

I've watched this back 20 times even slowed down to a quarter of the pace and would be giving a free kick every time lol

He's clearly got the ball cleanly though as Greenwood doesn't make a peep.

and what an important tackle it was! Cavani had got ahead of Fofana and just needed a low ball to the front post from Greenwood for Cavani. 

Looking more comfortable as LCB of a 3 with every passing game.

It took him a while to get us to positional elements of playing in a 3.

What a set of CB we have in Evans, Fofana and Soyuncu, and I'm pretty sure Amartey would be a starting CB for a number of PL teams. 

• Like 2

Magnificent yesterday.  Monstrous.  Towering.

Two things stand out in my mind, that tackle and another trademark Cruyff turn to buy some space under serious pressure  Overall prodigious.

It's remarkable that throughout the season we haven't had to make a decision between Cags and Fofana.  Either one or the other has been injured  and now we're playing 3 centre halves.  Fofana was excellent yesterday but if pushed, I think I'd choose Cags as JE's first choice partner in a four.

• Like 1