Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Perhaps he wants to see a his options are ??  He could go back to Germany and play for Bayern or Dortmund. He’s good enough ....

He won't be restricted to German football. How are Barcelona or Real Madrid off for centre halves or even some of the top Italian clubs?

3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

If only we had someone that can deliver a decent set piece :rolleyes:

Fair, it's not often great but Evans in particular has missed many decent chances from set-pieces in the past 18 months.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Cags brings something different to the game from Fofana. He is quality on the ball but has a nasty side to him that modern day forwards don't care for too much. If I could only keep one it would be Cags !

I agree and don’t like to compare the two. 

However, Fofana is so good in the air and reading the play, he doesn’t need to be as forceful as Soyuncu is. Also, I’ve absolutely no doubt Fofana can mix it if he wanted/needed to. 

It’s a pleasure to have them both! 

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think we have in our squad 3 of the best 5 CB’s in the EPL. That is astonishing. Evans is a Rolls Royce which need a bit of TLC. Cags is more Aston Martin and Fofana has it in him to be a Pagani - and I’m not talking sticker album. 

Matt Mills.... Austin Allegro in beige with brown interior.

This car thing is a good thread .I have a ford fiesta for sale at present and noone so far has twigged it is covered in tiny dents from a hailstorm in hinckley area about 7 years ago.No idea what the belgians would choose - do they make cars in belgium chocolate is Ok but cars?