Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Vardy Reaction Photos

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Nora Batty isn't happy.

FB_IMG_1572857378499.thumb.jpg.c77393859674e9dde2f1b5cf829798b7.jpg

Check out the older guy on the bottom, far right, with glasses, slight smirk and sideways glance. Wonderful expression.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

FB_IMG_1572857384498.thumb.jpg.faea9914c16690ec1c3561b64a702120.jpg

That woman's hand and arm is unnatural. I hope she's eating right. I'm a bit worried for her.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Well if this isn’t an invitation for the quarters I don’t know what is. 

....It's okay to chat shit about his wife, say cvntish things at him though... 

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

This guys reaction is clearly... "haha fair play that's a good'en" 

Screenshot_20191104-104944_Gallery.jpg

20191104_105004.jpg

Closet city fan thinking " if only zaha had that passion and pride we would enjoy these same sort of things"  or  "I've not had my meds and that bird mating dance has got me feeling randy"

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

That woman's hand and arm is unnatural. I hope she's eating right. I'm a bit worried for her.

Maybe shes a professional horse stud wank'r. It would most likely be that high for her.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Check out the older guy on the bottom, far right, with glasses, slight smirk and sideways glance. Wonderful expression.

She looks happy enough to me, playing the air guitar on set in Deliverance is no mean feat.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Her technique really is a worry isn’t it. The bloke above showing how it’s done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox1970 said:

One wonders what the irrepressible chap would have up his sleeve for scoring in an away game in the Champions League at, say, Dynamo Dresden or SV Hamburg. 

Gulp

Not sure we’re gonna be playing either of those in any champions league games anytime soon tbh 

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Think she was already in the process of want**g the guy off behind her. Or she is just ambidextrous a very popular old Cockney tart.