Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Vardy Reaction Photos

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

3E26C1ED-1996-469B-9D44-E272EA3CA576.jpeg

They are confusing me. So many comments I've seen about him celebrating. They booed him all game, for literally no reason except he supports their rivals, and don't expect him to react lol 

They didn't play well either. We were in control for 85%/90% of the game. Even Wilder said they weren't good.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Just posted this in the other thread, but my three favourite things here are:

3)Gangster Grandad 

2) The bloke with 7 fingers giving it large

1) Jack Whitehall hiding behind the sunnies, trying to hide his admiration for Vardy!

20A9D0DD-B795-4054-8ECC-68ED12AB350B.jpeg

Didn’t realise Bill Oddie was a blades fan...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

3E26C1ED-1996-469B-9D44-E272EA3CA576.jpeg

Is this type of post any better than the racist posts for Pogba and Sterling? Shouldn't this person be prosecuted by the police too?

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

I’ve found the wizard, anyone spotted Odlaw yet?

4EEABDE8-1DA2-40D7-9366-4CEF789B34F4.jpeg

I’ve spotted Hodor wearing his RAW tee shirt ..   always wondered what he was doing after GoT but never realised he was a blades fan ..   who’d have thought ...   

• Like 1

To be fair I get pissed off, as I'm sure we all do, when someone scores against us and even more so when a player takes the piss like Vardy does, but at the same time, had it been the other way round, id have just been admiring that pass from Maddison. It wouldnt have been the other way round in this game though, as there's not a chance a sheff United player was making that pass 😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They are confusing me. So many comments I've seen about him celebrating. They booed him all game, for literally no reason except he supports their rivals, and don't expect him to react lol 

They didn't play well either. We were in control for 85%/90% of the game. Even Wilder said they weren't good.

Love people who happily dish it out but can't take it back and then compain mum/god/the universe/their hypocritical sense of decency.

• Like 2

In this pc snowflake world we live in, I LOVE these reactions when players score. Vardy for us epitomises it. But any player reacting like is is great. The adebayor one when he ran all the way to the Arsenal fans has to be the greatest in winding up the opposition fans(albeit maybe a tad OTT considering they made him what he was!!!)