Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Vardy Reaction Photos

6 hours ago, Simoken said:

How have i not spotted this genius thread before!?!?!.. hands down the greatest laugh thread on FT ever. top threads this :appl:

The Many Faces of the Rustled  lol

I never thought we’d outdo the Andy King thread.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

Great to see Chilly getting involved too. Good rustling all round.

I think he's got a long way to go. You don't get to prime rustler by just cupping your ears to the away fans when you've not even scored or suffered the abuse from said fans. Vardy's got the whole pathos of his wife's antics, away fans backstory, minimal but decisive last minute impact and relevant celebration. Academy development isn't linear but Chilly needs to put in the hours if he plans to take up the mantle in two years time. Is his girlfriend even involved with the wag scene or featured on Love Island? Long, long way to go.

18 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I think he's got a long way to go. You don't get to prime rustler by just cupping your ears to the away fans when you've not even scored or suffered the abuse from said fans. Vardy's got the whole pathos of his wife's antics, away fans backstory, minimal but decisive last minute impact and relevant celebration. Academy development isn't linear but Chilly needs to put in the hours if he plans to take up the mantle in two years time. Is his girlfriend even involved with the wag scene or featured on Love Island? Long, long way to go.

You can't teach genius

Vardy was BORN rustlin'

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Check out the older guy on the bottom, far right, with glasses, slight smirk and sideways glance. Wonderful expression.

That woman's hand and arm is unnatural. I hope she's eating right. I'm a bit worried for her.

If the ball touches her hand, it's a definite penalty.  That is not a natural position.

• Haha 2