Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Vardy Reaction Photos

7 minutes ago, Raj said:

In this pc snowflake world we live in, I LOVE these reactions when players score. Vardy for us epitomises it. But any player reacting like is is great. The adebayor one when he ran all the way to the Arsenal fans has to be the greatest in winding up the opposition fans(albeit maybe a tad OTT considering they made him what he was!!!)

This. If a player did this to us, and I was behind the goal, then I'm sure I'd be calling him a nob head too. But I wouldn't really blame him for doing it. It's part of the game. If we're happy to dish it out to players, then we can't complain when they give it back. 

• Like 2

I feel a bit guilty, laughing at the expressions and some of the jokes on here! 

I also like that it looks like a few are about to smile - I know probably at the insults being shouted at JV, but it’d be nice to think some might be secretly thinking “ it just had to be you- you cheeky ........”.  Or some are thinking “well at least that bet has come in”

18 minutes ago, old koppite said:

I feel a bit guilty, laughing at the expressions and some of the jokes on here! 

I also like that it looks like a few are about to smile - I know probably at the insults being shouted at JV, but it’d be nice to think some might be secretly thinking “ it just had to be you- you cheeky ........”.  Or some are thinking “well at least that bet has come in”

Definitely some expressions show part smiles"You bugger!!!".

But I'm sure we've had it to us where instead of showing the bird we've just sat back and nodded" Yep fair enough you bastard!"

Love this bit about us supporters.

You give it out- you take it too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Filberts lovechild said:

What more does this man need to do to get a statue ffs. Love the guy 💙

I was just thinking about this. Imagine a man-sized Vards statue in this exact pose from the photo facing some wall (like the side of KP stadium?) from which emerge (as in relief sculpture) the hands and mugs of opposition supporters making all these angry gestures and faces. The only problem is it's not very PC and and would undoubtedly at some point be vandalized by some agitated Sheffield Utd supporter lol