Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Vardy Reaction Photos

I'm still surprised people take stuff on T*itter seriously. Loads of accounts are sockpuppets. Bit annoying that I try to avoid that hell site then certain posters fill threads on here with culture war nonsense. 

Edited by bovril
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jamie Vardy: Brilliant video of Leicester striker winding up opponents and rival fans

He may be a natural goalscorer but it’s not just scoring goals that he loves.

He thrives on winding up opponents and the opposition crowd.

Whenever Vardy scores, more often than not, he’s peeling away towards the rival fans and cupping his ear. He absolutely loves it.

He hasn’t been able to do that in recent times with matches being played behind closed doors. Fortunately for us, a viral video is doing the rounds showing some of Vardy’s best sh*thouse moments. Dubbed with the soundtrack of 'Gangster's Paradise' it shows Vardy doing what he does best.

It really is superb content. Check it out:

https://www.givemesport.com/1632772-jamie-vardy-brilliant-video-of-leicester-striker-winding-up-opponents-and-rival-fans

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
22 hours ago, enmac said:

What a case he is. Has there ever been a player who's wound up opposition fans like him? 

I cant  Stop laughing  Everytime I See it...Though The CPalace eagle, will take some beating...

Here in Germany I know a couple of Wolves-fans,  decent banter!.  They Phoned me...this weekend & said

Yes he grinds oppo-fans but its funny.The grandad of one of them is a CP fan , apparently he loved the Eagle moment.....

Saying "England fans no matter of his on-field persona, just loved to hate or hated to love oppo-fans

oppo-fans, see how hard he works ,with suprising skill-set & has that rascal in him,that all fans Take to..."die

England fans Cheers his name more than most...

sort of gives you that tingling-pride-moment...dunnit..

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I cant  Stop laughing  Everytime I See it...Though The CPalace eagle, will take some beating...

Here in Germany I know a couple of Wolves-fans,  decent banter!.  They Phoned me...this weekend & said

Yes he grinds oppo-fans but its funny.The grandad of one of them is a CP fan , apparently he loved the Eagle moment.....

Saying "England fans no matter of his on-field persona, just loved to hate or hated to love oppo-fans

oppo-fans, see how hard he works ,with suprising skill-set & has that rascal in him,that all fans Take to..."die

England fans Cheers his name more than most...

sort of gives you that tingling-pride-moment...dunnit..

I think some opposition fans do find it funny, you can see the odd one or two laughing in the photos. In all honesty, if I supported someone else and he didn’t celebrate in some funny way after scoring I’d be offended lol 

• Like 1