Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The LCFC Twitter Album Covers

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Anyone else think the social media from the club recently has gone downhill?

Content and style seems to be all over the shop.

Yes, but I feel for them as I'm in the same boat. Was working in an open plan studio, now working from home. It's really hard to get hold of the people you need review and sign-off from as they're constantly in Covid crisis calls, so the work comes to you late, you don't get feedback off colleagues, the work ends up suffering as a result

Also I'm guessing when they're at work they're on really high-end Macs or PCs and at home they're probably working on slower computers or laptops with inferior displays. All adds up to sloppier work. Tbh they probably didn't even to do the album cover social til yesterday, whereas the team probably would have had one or two staff working on it for several days a few months ago

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Royal Blood. Founded in Brighton. 

I believe it is Kasper! 

Boooring . I was expecting a Gary taylor Fletcher in a ' you've come a long way baby ' mock up. Opportunity missed. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I'm loving these. They annoy all the right people too, which is a bonus.

Incredibly concerning selection of players in today's album cover though!! 

Maybe just a psychologically ploy by Rodgers to show these people are still part of the 'team' and it's not all just about the main 1st 11+ and certainly not just about Chilwell, Maddison or Vardy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Maybe just a psychologically ploy by Rodgers to show these people are still part of the 'team' and it's not all just about the main 1st 11+ and certainly not just about Chilwell, Maddison or Vardy.

I doubt Rodgers is even aware these exist let alone plays a part in designing them... 

Just now, IsItMuzzy said:

I doubt Rodgers is even aware these exist let alone plays a part in designing them... 

Not directly but it could be part of his general approach to all areas of the club with the emphasis on the whole squad being involved in the team. Doesn't need to be a direct instruction.

If you are correct then it would also mean it has no bearing on expected team selection.

On 28/08/2019 at 19:26, Manini said:

Were The Beatles Everton?! I never knew that

On 28/08/2019 at 19:33, Stadt said:

Just been looking back through this thread and I've only just seen this. So I've got to add to it obviously :D

I don't think they were particularly sporty however Paul McCartney apparently used to go Goodison sometimes because as his family supported Everton. Anyway he was definitely pictured at the 1968 FA Cup final when Everton played WBA.

Not sure about the others apart from the fact one of John Lennon's solo album covers is his drawing of an FA Cup final from the 50's when Liverpool played Newcastle. George Harrison once made a comment about there being three clubs in Liverpool and he supported "the other one". There is only one footballer on Sgt Peppers cover and it's a Liverpool player.

Shame these album covers have tailed off. What's the Spice Girls one about today. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1