Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Luton Town (A) pre match

I’d go:

Kasper

JJ

Morgan

Soyuncu

Fuchs

Choudhury

Prat

Tielemans

Albrighton

Nacho

Gray

subs: Barnes, Vardy, Benkovic, Chillers, Perez, U23, U23 (Maybe Hirst and Dewsbury-Hall)

If things aren’t doing well bring in Barnes and Vardy, if we get a couple up bring on the three young lads.

9 hours ago, FoxFossil said:

Also Big safe car park at Luton Airport parkway, easy straight off M1. Thameslink one stop back to Luton.

Yes, another good option. Travelling from North (Leicester) I just went for the easiest option off the M1, it's a junction or two up from Luton. So hopefully easy in and out

On 21/09/2019 at 16:35, ThaiFox said:

Full first team out please BR.

With two proper wingers, and crisp, fast passing.

And definitely no Iheanacho near the first team. We need 11 committed players on the pitch.

Let's take this seriously. No more Newport County's please.

Why? 

Our second string is more than capable and although a cup run is great for continued motivation and consistency (and of course winning any competition is great) but a place in Europe has to be the priority and aim. Playing in Europe takes a club to another level, both in terms of competition and the finances involved dwarf those of the pennies you'll collect from this cup competition. 

Would you risk any of our first team so that we lose them for the league? That's crazy talk my friend

• Like 2

Ward

justin morgan soyuncu chilwell

Choudhury 

albrighton praet tielemans barnes   

Perez

dont see any point in giving nacho a start when he isn’t going to be near the first team in the league, would rather keep the main bunch fit and sharp. Really like the look of praet, youri did look a bit tired towards the end of the spurs game but wouldn’t feel disheartened about him and praet being rotated throughout the season to keep fresh legs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, koop. said:

Why? 

Our second string is more than capable and although a cup run is great for continued motivation and consistency (and of course winning any competition is great) but a place in Europe has to be the priority and aim. Playing in Europe takes a club to another level, both in terms of competition and the finances involved dwarf those of the pennies you'll collect from this cup competition. 

Would you risk any of our first team so that we lose them for the league? That's crazy talk my friend

yes and no. Winning the league cup is also a route into Europe and personally I would like us to put a strong team out to put a marker down that we are talking the cups seriously this year. that doesn't mean that we cannot rotate a few players or try some in different roles as this will keep the likes of Albrighton, Morgan etc who haven't featured much so far, up to speed and ready when needed and rest those who need it.

33 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Ward

justin morgan soyuncu chilwell

Choudhury 

albrighton praet tielemans barnes   

Perez

dont see any point in giving nacho a start when he isn’t going to be near the first team in the league, would rather keep the main bunch fit and sharp. Really like the look of praet, youri did look a bit tired towards the end of the spurs game but wouldn’t feel disheartened about him and praet being rotated throughout the season to keep fresh legs.

This looks a decent side, hope Rodgers goes with this and a strong bench. U 2/3s also playing tonight so none of them will be involved.....

Like others have said, I can see a fair bit of rotation to the usual side today. Probably the right approach as we have good players who need game time and some of our first teamers have played a lot of minutes so far and were out on their feet at full time on Saturday. Resting the likes of Ricardo, Ndidi, Maddison and Vardy is probably a smart move. I'd like to see Benkovic play but think Soyuncu might start again

Ward

Justin    Morgan    Soyuncu/Benkovic   Fuchs

Hamza

Albrighton     Praet      Perez       Gray 

Iheanacho

• Like 1

In addition to all the other reasons to heavily rotate the squad today, let's not forget that Luton isn't just a league below us - they're near the bottom of that league.  You can bet they'll be prioritizing survival in a relegation scrap over a second-tier cup they'll never win anyway - they may rest key personnel themselves.

For people asking for a stream the only thing i could find is;- 

(No clue what Live Stream is or if it will actually show the game. Couldnt find anything on Arabic/Iranium channels for the match.)

Luton Town's next live match on TV: Luton Town v Leicester City - Carabao Cup

Luton Town will play host to Leicester City in the Carabao Cup.

What time is Kick off?

This game is being played at 7:45pm on 24 September 2019 at Kenilworth Stadium.

Which TV channel are Luton Town on and can I live stream it?

You can watch this game live on Live Stream, and you can tune in at 7:45pm for all the action.

Luton Town 2019/20 Fixtures on TV

Want to know when Luton Town are next playing live football on TV and on which channel?

This Luton Town on TV Schedule is updated daily to make sure you know when and who they are playing on TV across all satellite and freeview channels in the UK including Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC, ITV and on official live streams.

So, If you are trying to check out if Luton Town are on TV today, tonight, tomorrow, or this weekend, make sure you sign up to check our Football on TV Listings which shows Luton Town's upcoming live Football fixtures for the month ahead.

There are several ways to watch the next Luton Town game on TV or online - check out our Luton Town Live Stream guide.

This Luton Town TV schedule was updated on 24 September 2019.

Not hopeful myself, but might be worth a try. 

• Thanks 1