Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

7 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Our whole front line would start over Italy's. Kane would probably start for all of those teams as well. Chilwell and Alexander-Arnold would both be in with shouts for Italy and France.

Kane is the fourth best eng  CF in the prem  behind vardy abrahams and some other bloke...  and he is not a winner  .he accepts his defeats.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Tin foil hat's on, convenient he makes his debut and ends up being injured. Takes the heat off Southgate playing him. 

But serious note, England camps get so many injuries and knocks. Something weird about that given the national set up is meant to be top tier 

It's cause they all have underground fights in secret... But someone forgot to tell people the 1st and 2nd rule of Fightclub! :mad:

On 16/11/2019 at 15:17, MPH said:

what makes you think he’ll get binned?

As much as I want us to do well I just can't see it given the team he is likely to pick and the tactics he's likely to employ, I want us to win it but if we don't win it I'd rather we had a shocker than a gallant run to the semi final like the WC where all the glaring issues were just masked, so we could get a manager in who will be able to take us forward, but given the FAs record maybe better the devil we know, who knows, just hate the pointed face waistcoat wearing nob.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stix said:

Am I missing something here?? That tweet is from today right? 

Why are all the comments begging him to JOIN Leicester???

The Leicester fans are just making fun of all the Manchester United and other big 6 club fans who post "please come to Manchester" etc...it's all tongue in cheek.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

As much as I want us to do well I just can't see it given the team he is likely to pick and the tactics he's likely to employ, I want us to win it but if we don't win it I'd rather we had a shocker than a gallant run to the semi final like the WC where all the glaring issues were just masked, so we could get a manager in who will be able to take us forward, but given the FAs record maybe better the devil we know, who knows, just hate the pointed face waistcoat wearing nob.

Based on reason and logic then i see?

1 minute ago, LC/FC said:

You can win the League Cup at any level including the Championship. Winning it doesn't mean he's not a Championship level manager. 

middlesborough was his first job straight after retiring as a player.... not many managers win everything in their first job. 

Just now, MPH said:

middlesborough was his first job straight after retiring as a player.... not many managers win everything in their first job. 

It was his first job. Didn't have the qualifications of his coaching badges. Had special dispensation from the FA. Had a few mediocre seasons. Won 1 cup. Got relegated. And never had another job again after getting sacked.

Just what qualifys him to be a national manager when his previous experience was so... Shallow?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

It was his first job. Didn't have the qualifications of his coaching badges. Had special dispensation from the FA. Had a few mediocre seasons. Won 1 cup. Got relegated. And never had another job again after getting sacked.

Just what qualifys him to be a national manager when his previous experience was so... Shallow?

His success at the England u21s. lots of club players coming together at short notice  so little time to coach/ manage and relying on  your ability to get your tactical plans across to the players- Just like the national team. completely different to club management.

Please don’t misunderstand me, i’m not saying he’s particularly great but he’s not the piece of turd people are making him out to be

Edited by MPH
  • Like 2