Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

Just now, davieG said:

They wrote another article following the match with the headline: “Leicester star James Maddison ‘stuffed Man of the Match award’ in ‘horrific’ £6500 Louis Vuitton backpack, reveals Ben Chilwell.”

But the Leicester midfielder hit back in style.

He retweeted one of The Sun’s articles with the reply “Would be worse turning up holding a sun newspaper I guess.”

NINTCHDBPICT000523895948-e1569079024501.

Nice repost though about the Sun 😄

I have said if he doesnt get above himself( he does seem Weird but still well balanced) he will Not only be our best Player but also a Great Addition to the PL,

and a Great prospect for England since Gazza..

The Trick was to find and get that someone like Tielemans,to allow & give that Freedom to Madders.

And that my friends,is Why some of you are underestimating Tielemans performances und role.

This midfield spread of Maddison/Tielemans/Ndidi/Choudhury/Praet are the players who are taking us up to that Next step,with some Not yet played decent cover.

Supported by ( for some suprising  but not me) an excellent Backline,behind them.