Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Perez cares!

Just now, Kopic said:

I have a Spanish girlfriend, there is a particular word they dont like and class as racist which I wont post. But yes you  can be.

Fair enough indeed, I wasn’t aware. Thanks for explaining :) I know even questioning it is a heinous crime to the sensitive fellas, but if you don’t ask you simply do not learn. Thanks 👍🏻

• Like 4

Just now, SheppyFox said:

Fair enough indeed, I wasn’t aware. Thanks for explaining :) I know even questioning it is a heinous crime to the sensitive fellas, but if you don’t ask you simply do not learn. Thanks 👍🏻

No problem at all. I remember being drunk and calling my girlfriend said word (she herself finds it funny when I say it to her, only her) in a room full of her spanish acquaintances and I thought I was gonna get stabbed (this was prior to understanding myself how much they dislike it).

• Like 1

Just now, Kopic said:

No problem at all. I remember being drunk and calling my girlfriend said word (she herself finds it funny when I say it to her, only her) in a room full of her spanish acquaintances and I thought I was gonna get stabbed (this was prior to understanding myself how much they dislike it).

Not to shine too much of a light on it, but does the word rhyme with something one might do after a few too many ales? I was always under the impression that that’s the worst thing you can say to somebody of that heritage. But I don’t think it’s very well known, compared to other racial slurs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Not to shine too much of a light on it, but does the word rhyme with something one might do after a few too many ales? I was always under the impression that that’s the worst thing you can say to somebody of that heritage. But I don’t think it’s very well known, compared to other racial slurs. 

It is indeed. I dont say it to her anymore 

5 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Can you enlighten us? I doubt there are many  spaniards on here!

5 minutes ago, Manini said:

Drunk.....

Spunk?

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

FML i must be a proper blonde but i still dont know the word... nearest i get is pricks but i dunno why that would be racist to a spaniard.. you can PM me if its rude 

Watch any New York gangster/cop film from the 70’s. It’ll be used multiple times!

Are you kidding! When I lived in Brooklyn and somebody was addressed in that fashion they'd get their lights punched out at the very least.

It was racist slang for Hispanics. Not kool.

If Robertson called him that then he should get a lengthy ban. Just like Suarez/Evra.

Edited by SO1

Will be interesting to see what other footage comes out frm this in the next 24-48 hours. Usually get different angles filter their way out just before the incident.

My guess is that some verbals were said, Perez has reacted to Lallana (?) and Robertson.

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Will be interesting to see what other footage comes out frm this in the next 24-48 hours. Usually get different angles filter their way out just before the incident.

My guess is that some verbals were said, Perez has reacted to Lallana (?) and Robertson.

It started a bit before i think.. i found a link on twitter which showed Kasper shoving some guy 1st, then Evans having a go and Soyuncu shoving him like a beast :P (Posted in the post match thread)