Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Perez cares!

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. should be interesting!! 

Roger's came out and backed Suarez at the time, and I was disgusted with Roger's for not manning up. 

Should be interesting how he handles this now the situation has turned. 

Hadn't heard anything more about this. Besides Hamza/Klopp. Have a feeling Klopp might see some action as well. Depends on the FA and we all know how consistent they are.:mad:  Rodgers is management. He's going to take his lead from his employers.

I was in a bar yesterday with 4 or 5 Liverpool fans when Vardy gives the keeper one of his characteristic "Love Touches" and they all start screaming

bloody murder about what a dirty player he is. All I have to say is Luis Suarez and they all shut up.............. as fans we all live in glass houses.

I still love Luis for the same reason I do Vardy. Immense talent, shithousery and the fact that they will fight to the death.

21 minutes ago, brucey said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7543095/amp/New-footage-reveals-moment-sparked-Liverpool-Leicesters-brawl-Robertson-Perez.html?__twitter_impression=true

According to this it may have been Perez who said something to Robertson first.

No idea how they’d verify any of that though.

Replay and lip readers.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Hadn't heard anything more about this. Besides Hamza/Klopp. Have a feeling Klopp might see some action as well. Depends on the FA and we all know how consistent they are.:mad:  Rodgers is management. He's going to take his lead from his employers.

I was in a bar yesterday with 4 or 5 Liverpool fans when Vardy gives the keeper one of his characteristic "Love Touches" and they all start screaming

bloody murder about what a dirty player he is. All I have to say is Luis Suarez and they all shut up.............. as fans we all live in glass houses.

I still love Luis for the same reason I do Vardy. Immense talent, shithousery and the fact that they will fight to the death.

... and bite!! 

5 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Let's hope the club report Robertson if he has made a racial slur.

I'm sure he will come out all spick and span, or will they just wait to see how the day goes?

Weird how we can call Liverpudlians cheating, thieving, scousers, but if you did this with someone from a different country, it's highly offensive.

He was superb when he came on yesterday. I loved the way he may his own of the pass for the goal which was slightly under hit. But he used his body to make sure he would have to be fouled at least.

Great assist. That effort from the start of a match will see him claim a place in the team.

Perez seems like quite a quiet lad to me, I don't recall ever seeing him that riled up about anything.

Clearly losing to such a shit decision was annoying but I find it hard to believe Robertson wasn't trying to wind him up. Having said that, it doesn't excuse the reaction.

10 hours ago, BlueBrett said:

Racism and xenophobia are not the same thing. The semantics are lost on a lot of people though to be fair.

There is a thin line. I was born and raised in Scotland with English parents. I represented Scotland internationally at my sport so I got a pretty good view from both sides.

And yeah what the Scots refer to as English arrogance is often just ignorance. I feel they don't really care either way down south which winds the Scots up even more 😂...So blissfully unaware of the grudge

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Show me the Mane said:

Honest question..do you think Perez will get a ban for that outlandish reaction?

I know Roberston nudged him for some reason but the reaction was a bit much..

banned for pushing somebody? guess he could have been killed or the shockwaves of that push might suddenly knock mane over in the next game when they reach him

what about raking somebody down the achiles who isn't looking at you? 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

I'm sure he will come out all spick and span, or will they just wait to see how the day goes?

Weird how we can call Liverpudlians cheating, thieving, scousers, but if you did this with someone from a different country, it's highly offensive.

Probably because one is an accurate assessment and the other unfair. :ph34r: