Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Amazon and football - the future?

Amazon and Premier League Football  

329 members have voted

1. 1. How was the quality?

• Excellent
    • Tolerable
    • Toilet
  2. 2. Was there lag?

• Nope
    • Just a smidgen
    • Jarring hell experience
  3. 3. The ability to pick from all matches was great, right?

• Wonderful, just wonderful
    • What? I can watch other matches on a tiny little phone screen too? Why didn't you say!

3 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Are you serious?? He is the most thickest pundit on the planet, IQ of pheasant, cannot understand him half the time, blokes a bellend 

Yeah, he's good. He doesn't have the most refined accent in the world which maybe where your issues with him come from but an IQ of a pheasant, behave. Also there's no need to call someone a bellend for no reason. It reflects really badly on you for me. 

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yeah, he's good. He doesn't have the most refined accent in the world which maybe where your issues with him come from but an IQ of a pheasant, behave. Also there's no need to call someone a bellend for no reason. It reflects really badly on you for me. 

Correction, He is not my cup of tea, 

Wasnt as good as Brighton but I think that was partly due to them having a bunch of games and having the A team of Shearer and Logan elsewhere. Also our performances prob had something to do with my enjoyment. Morrison was ok for me. I think Im just enjoying not having the usual muppets that SKY and BT use for co comms. Hopefully itl be someone different again against palace after suffering through Carragher/Neville against Spurs and Mcmanaman/Hoddle against Man Utd.

Had a better picture quality tonight, shame the and can't be said for the content, via the Prime app on Sky Q. Thanks to those who shared that feature.  One momentary spooling first half but no issues with a repeatedly badly pixilated picture unlike the tv app. Although I realise your broadband speed impacts quality and ours is about 18mbps but it was much better for our match and then watching Fulham v Brighton after. 

I had been impressed with their commentary teams until we got Clinton tonight...

Edited by FoyleFox

Can’t say I’m keen on streaming, legally or illegally.

I never seem to get a decent quality stream, very grainy, slow, glitchy. Probably says more about my internet connection that anything else, all frustrating nonetheless.

Also I don’t like how it’s behind - albeit only a few seconds to a minute. You either get a text with it being spoilt for you or you spoil it for someone else. 

4 minutes ago, Oldblueyes said:

The problem is, it doesn't  make any difference  on how many screens you can watch simultaneously, if the reason you pay is to see your team and they are rubbish on the pitch, is it still good value to pay another £79?

Jeff Bezos probably could fix that, but I am not sure I would want him too. lol

9 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've got a LG smart TV with 50mbps broadband. It was unwatchable. It was quite good on Sunday, apart from 2 mins in the second half.

I don’t understand this, I have bad (for nowadays) broadband ~6Mb and a daughter who was YouTubing all throughout the game, yet mine was Crystal clear the whole time? 

Our's was very clear and good coverage.  I agree this is the way forward, sure it's been discussed but the big thing to work on would be the delay.  That or ask LCFC updates to hold on a minute or so!  We have to mute all phones and hide away to avoid the updates in front of watching the match.

3 hours ago, Guppy Assist said:

Our's was very clear and good coverage.  I agree this is the way forward, sure it's been discussed but the big thing to work on would be the delay.  That or ask LCFC updates to hold on a minute or so!  We have to mute all phones and hide away to avoid the updates in front of watching the match.

IIRC the delay issue was mentioned quite a lot by fans when Amazon had their first match deal, they said it was easily fixed but were waiting to see if it became a long term plan.

• Like 1