Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Amazon and football - the future?

Amazon and Premier League Football  

329 members have voted

1. 1. How was the quality?

• Excellent
    • Tolerable
    • Toilet
  2. 2. Was there lag?

• Nope
    • Just a smidgen
    • Jarring hell experience
  3. 3. The ability to pick from all matches was great, right?

• Wonderful, just wonderful
    • What? I can watch other matches on a tiny little phone screen too? Why didn't you say!

The problem is, it’s never going to be great for everyone, because people will watch it on different devices and different speeds of internet. 

It’s always perfect for me, but that’s because I make sure i have the kit to run it. 

One thing you’ve got to remember though is that the problem isn’t going to be on the side of the largest organisation in the world, who make their fortune hosting the worlds websites.... it lays with you... 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Picture quality was superb again for me tonight.
Thought Heskey and Neville were good, not sure who the Scottish presenter was but he was ok.

The commentator was fine but Clinton Morrison as co comms was unbearable.

All the London glottal stop and exaggerated vowel sounds is very difficult to listen to 

10 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Was great for me, no issues at all. LG smart TV with decent BT broadband. Like others have said. You can't blame amazon if your kit isn't upto scratch 

I've got a LG smart TV with 50mbps broadband. It was unwatchable. It was quite good on Sunday, apart from 2 mins in the second half.

Edited by Webbo

12 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Controversial but I though Clinton Morrison was good like normal. He just calls it how it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. He's a breath of fresh air for me.

Are you serious?? He is the most thickest pundit on the planet, IQ of pheasant, cannot understand him half the time, blokes a bellend