Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

**** any kind of politics in football.

**** any kind of religion in football.

neither has any place in it.

dunno why people get involved in it.

11 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

?? Go on then, explain the political motivation of being a Northampton town fan.

To slightly paraphrase George Orwell, every act of a sentient intelligent being is in some way political. That goes for sentient thick ones too.

If I was the sort of person who makes cheap gags, I'd say you're talking Cobblers mate.

Luckily, I'm not...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

?? Go on then, explain the political motivation of being a Northampton town fan.

Most around the world not bloody Northampton:D go to Italy, Serbia, Argentina and most teams down to the lower levels all have different political ideologies. Also most of the north western teams in England and Celtic are left leaning, Millwall, Portsmouth, rangers tend to be right. 

55 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Where has that been said by me? I said they can't complain about us. Learn to read.

I hope the irony of you saying "bore off with political nonsense" then continuing to talk about Boris and The Sun isn't lost on you. Have a nice day, I'm off to learn how to read.

22 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

29% of the British public voted conservative mate. Don't get me wrong a lot more than voted labour lol but let's not go OTT!

Add in all the Labour voters who are racist too as they must hate Jews by the logic of this thread. Add in the Brexit Party as they must hate immigrants. Add in UKIP and BNP as they must hate BAME minorities. Are we at 50% yet?

4 minutes ago, 1884FoxInTheBox said:

I hope the irony of you saying "bore off with political nonsense" then continuing to talk about Boris and The Sun isn't lost on you. Have a nice day, I'm off to learn how to read.

Ah so I didn’t say it did I? Stop crying over some chants and bits of paper on an internet forum. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, OadbyBlue said:

Dickheads are more likely to vote based on values of making life easier for the wealthy at the cost of the poor rather than the other way round 

Whatever you say mate. I'm sure with a communist terrorist sympathetic who was giving everything away free we would be living in paradise. Taxes and fuel costs would have gone mental, but typical view of the left that all people who voted tory and voted to leave the EU are racist dickheads. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Whatever you say mate. I'm sure with a communist terrorist sympathetic who was giving everything away free we would be living in paradise. Taxes and fuel costs would have gone mental, but typical view of the left that all people who voted tory and voted to leave the EU are racist dickheads. 

British government supporting terrorism, nothing new here they support a Jewish ethnostate after all. Funny how the same people who use communism as a dirty word are so quick to accept nationalism.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ah so I didn’t say it did I? Stop crying over some chants and bits of paper on an internet forum. 

You didn't, no, you just implied it.

I'm not the one that needs to dry their eyes...
You're the one sh*t scared that your antiquated views on what constitutes a healthy rivalry - that you share with similar bastions - will be dead within a few years.
I, for one, am very happy. 

1 hour ago, OadbyBlue said:

Dickheads are more likely to vote based on values of making life easier for the wealthy at the cost of the poor rather than the other way round 

You can tell pretty easily who a couple of posters on here vote for considering the amount of obnoxious shite they post on a daily basis can’t you 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

British government supporting terrorism, nothing new here they support a Jewish ethnostate after all. Funny how the same people who use communism as a dirty word are so quick to accept nationalism.

Mate we will never agree let's just leave it at that. The country voted to leave the country voted for Boris call the country racist if you like or right wing be as deluded as you want

38 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

You can tell pretty easily who a couple of posters on here vote for considering the amount of obnoxious shite they post on a daily basis can’t you 

Sure can:ph34r:

Edited by OadbyBlue