Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

It's because a bad tempered OF game can result in large scale civil disorder.

As I've posted in this thread before, there was a lot of disorder after the 1999 game.

Those on the pitch, including the officials, hold a great degree of responsibility.

And that's before you get to all the domestic abuse that has been catalogued as occurring around these games.

Which is why they should scrap the fixture.

What do you mean about "scrap the fixture"? If there are incidents in social life which might be considered as criminal offences there are legal routes and the police to deal with them or prevent them when possible. Are you going to penalise on a flat rate everyone for a football game? 

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Yes.

Think it was almost 40!

Far too lightweight really.

Southgate is watching Butland and will be impressed.

He'll be impressed and then still pick Ramsdale and Johnstone lol

12 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

What do you mean about "scrap the fixture"? If there are incidents in social life which might be considered as criminal offences there are legal routes and the police to deal with them or prevent them when possible. Are you going to penalise on a flat rate everyone for a football game? 

There was relative peace whilst Rangers were in the lower leagues.

Domestic violence statistics improved.

All poluce leave is cancelled for these games.

This was Glasgow last night, police trying to stop football fan related disorder.

Screenshot_20240407_130821_X.jpg.6b27a0de037c94a19c96f553204966b0.jpg

If you think the police (a lot of whom are also, err, "staunch") can deal with the fall out from this fixture, I have a bridge to sell you.

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

Chris Sutton being quite unprofessional on commentary, soft penalty I agree but not I have seen them given and he's shouting cheating.

There does look to be contact, soft, I wouldn't be keen to give a penalty but probably also wouldn't be confident enough to dish out a yellow for diving either