Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

First 11 v first 11 it could end up be a nightmareish tie. A side flying in the championship going all out with a noisy old fashioned ground behind them.

However Like us they made 9 changes in the last round. Without sounding arrogant you would hope our squad players have a big edge considering they include a mix of experienced premier league winners (Albrighton fuchs, Morgan), top young talent (Choudhury, Gray, Justin) and international stars for proper footballing countries (Praet and Ineacho).

I'm really angry at Everton now for not knocking Liverpool out. If they get much further they might start playing their 1st team, and then we are all in trouble. 

Regarding Brentford - promotion to the Premier League is the biggest prize in football, so they probably won't put out their 1st team against us. Even if they did we should still beat them, no matter how much of a "good footballing team" they are. 

14 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We are 2nd in the Prem, play like we normally do we win... there were much tougher games in that pit that I’m glad we didn’t get. 

Wow, this is naive to the max. Its the cup mate, poor pitch, tight ground cup atmosphere at a team flying high that play great football, its not as simple as we are 2nd.in the prem. Most of the prem is gash if we are honest. 

11 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I wonder if they'll look to play the Cov and Birmingham tie at a netrual ground... like The Hawthorns.

Why would they? No different to other teams who ground share, not as common here, but happens in many countries without incident.

The funny thing will be when the Brum

supporters smash up the away end.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Wow, this is naive to the max. Its the cup mate, poor pitch, tight ground cup atmosphere at a team flying high that play great football, its not as simple as we are 2nd.in the prem. Most of the prem is gash if we are honest. 

Do Brentford have a poor pitch? They’re a Championship side who play decent football. It’s not like we’re going to non-league side after months of snow. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, StanSP said:

Reckon it'll be on TV looking at some of the other ties.

Watford/Tranmere vs Wolves/Man Utd will be on TV I think, regardless who goes through.

Hull vs Chelsea & Northampton vs Derby perhaps.

The Liverpool tie as well.

Surely Northampton v Derby is in with a shout, apparently Rooney is at Derby now.

I noticed the Derby was one of the numbers highlighted before the draw, Leicester sit 2nd in the Prem and are in both cups but no we'll highlight Derby who sit 17th in the Championship.  Maybe they'll become the new loves of the BBC now Salford are out.