Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

3 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

How good would Shrewsbury at home be? Get ahead, Kasper picks up a knock, Harvey Barnes goes in goal, he picks up an injury we go down to 10 men, Mark Albrighton goes in goal.

Barnes comes back on, Albrighton back on the wing to provide a couple to assists. We go through... everyone goes home happy.

What a great game! Made even better for me by being on the pitch before kick-off taking part in an inter-schools penalty competition, and getting

changed afterwards in the players warm-up area of the changing rooms. The only slight disappointment of the whole day was that we all received free tickets

but they were for seats with the old people up in the main stand, so I missed the fun and excitement with my usual mates in Pen 4. We even had our names printed in

the match day program but my mum threw it out years later when she had a clear-out of the attic!

• Like 1

Just to clarify as i was clueless and needed to check :ph34r:

FA Cup - 4th Round Fixtures

When is it?

The draw will take place before Arsenal’s tie against Leeds and is set to begin at around 7.35pm.

How can I watch it?

The draw will be broadcast on BBC One as well as via the BBC iPlayer.

Who is hosting it?

David O’Leary and Alex Scott will take charge of the draw.

When do the fourth round ties take place?

The fourth round ties will take place between 24 January and 27 January.

• Thanks 2

A lower league side away would be good. Purely for the fact that I may be divorced if it's a home game :D

Already had a hard time telling the missus the amount of games I'm going to this month, if I can get a Villa away ticket it'll be all 6 games. 

At least if we're away to lower league opposition I may not be able to get a ticket so I'll have the excuse to miss the game 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, isaidno said:

Northampton at home please. 

Agreed. Really can't see why anyone one would want a tricky away tie or a local game vs Derby when the fixture falls right in the midst of a key part of the season. Depending on how it goes Wednesday evening the league games are far more important than the FA Cup. We  need a decent, on paper easy, home tie in which we can play the fringe players but still with a decent chance to progress.

Just now, reynard said:

Agreed. Really can't see why anyone one would want a tricky away tie or a local game vs Derby when the fixture falls right in the midst of a key part of the season. Depending on how it goes Wednesday evening the league games are far more important than the FA Cup. We  need a decent, on paper easy, home tie in which we can play the fringe players but still with a decent chance to progress.

Derby then

Thought it was quite apt that Jaime Lannister supports Leeds.

Big character from the off but only to not reach the dizzy heights of seasons gone by in their reach for the top. 

Edited by Nalis

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Thought it was quite apt that Jaime Lannister supports Leeds.

Big character from the off but only to not reach the dizzy heights of seasons gone by in their reach for the top. 

Also shags his sister, assume that's another similarity 

• Haha 2