Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

20 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I’ve never been to their ground and I’d like an away day and a few pubs! 

And we’d shit em.

We probably would, but they are just a potential banana skin I'd rather avoid right now.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

How good would Shrewsbury at home be? Get ahead, Kasper picks up a knock, Harvey Barnes goes in goal, he picks up an injury we go down to 10 men, Mark Albrighton goes in goal.

Barnes comes back on, Albrighton back on the wing to provide a couple to assists. We go through... everyone goes home happy.

Ridiculous that could never happen!!

Just now, SemperEadem said:

I reckon Cov at St Andrews would be a proper damp squib, can't see many more of them lot going there just because it's us they would be against.

With an awkward kick-off time to avoid any clashes with Birmingham/West Mids based team.

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Big cup draws in the early stages aren't attractive anymore. We're not like Notts Forest anymore where a trip to Stamford Bridge is a novelty and something to get excited about. Easy draw at home please, let's progress with as little fuss as possible. 

Even so, it is nice to go to some of the smaller teams grounds.

Would love a repeat of that 8k away end for Forest.

26 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I reckon Cov at St Andrews would be a proper damp squib, can't see many more of them lot going there just because it's us they would be against.

Agreed. Massive shame because playing Coventry away would be great but not at St Andrews.

Be interesting if Coventry get Birmingham, especially if Coventry are drawn as the home side.

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

They’ve always been loud but often not bought the full end

Threads on here about it 

Obsession with numbers brought, rather than noise, seems to be a uniquely English thing. Some of the worst Leicester ends I've been in have been the most packed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

Forest had a period where theyd bring about 1,300 And then they'd blame it on the usual shit. But that's just as embarrassing as their team.

"We don't care enough about Leicester to go." Because how you feel about your opponents is obviously the key factor in deciding whether to watch your own team play 30 miles away...