Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Another easy home draw please.

Let's get as far as possible!

A tie that will give us a good chance to give fringe members of the squad another run out again.

Barnsley, Northampton, Oxford, Bristol Rovers/Coventry, Rochdale/Newcastle etc...

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Another easy home draw please.

Let's get as far as possible!

A tie that will give us a good chance to give fringe members of the squad another run out again.

Given the second leg of the league cup is three days after the 4th round and we then play Chelsea ...........

Just now, st albans fox said:

Given the second leg of the league cup is three days after the 4th round and we then play Chelsea ...........

Hopefully we can do very well in the home leg against Villa so that we can 'use the squad' in both cup games.

19 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Any excuse to post this again. One of the best goals I've ever seen live :thumbup:

Why didn’t he go on to be a complete world beater?  Can remember him bursting on to the scene…. Everyone wearing crown Jules t shirts!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

People seriously want away games? 

Yep…. They have points and time!  I like an away game (manage a couple a season), but, I’d rather be with all my family at a home match  

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Why didn’t he go on to be a complete world beater?  Can remember him bursting on to the scene…. Everyone wearing crown Jules t shirts!

We've discussed this a few times over the years mate and it's still a mystery to me

I can only assume that off the field stuff distracted him from reaching his full potential in the game. I genuinely thought he had the raw talent to play for a top team and England but for whatever reason it just wasn't meant to be.

Having watched City for nearly 40 years he's right up there for me in terms of players who genuinely got me out of my seat with excitement. On his day he was unplayable. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

We've discussed this a few times over the years mate and it's still a mystery to me

I can only assume that off the field stuff distracted him from reaching his full potential in the game. I genuinely thought he had the raw talent to play for a top team and England but for whatever reason it just wasn't meant to be.

Having watched City for nearly 40 years he's right up there for me in terms of players who genuinely got me out of my seat with excitement. On his day he was unplayable. 

Such a shame…. I can’t claim to know his full story other than some rumors of gambling etc.

We knew what we were doing when we offloaded him to Villa...  I genuinely believe that he could have gone on to achieve anything with the right guidance….

You can’t achieve anything on talent alone and he was most certainly one of the most talented players I’ve seen in a Leicester shirt 

• Like 1