Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Horrible draw, everything to lose. They are a very good team,  a prem team in the making, remind me of Swansea of old, play excellent football, will be promoted at some point. Will be well up for this while we have Villa 2nd leg and Chelsea, very tough game indeed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Yeah, I'd have deffo preferred Man City...

Brentford are a very good side probably as good as some of the lower premier league sides but they have one difference, they are in good form. Going to their ground they are going to be well up for it so it's going to be a case of playing a full team and playing on top form. Of course we have enough to beat them but we are going to have to be on it to do so.

Reckon it'll be on TV looking at some of the other ties.

Watford/Tranmere vs Wolves/Man Utd will be on TV I think, regardless who goes through.

Hull vs Chelsea & Northampton vs Derby perhaps.

The Liverpool tie as well.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Brentford are a very good side probably as good as some of the lower premier league sides but they have one difference, they are in good form. Going to their ground they are going to be well up for it so it's going to be a case of playing a full team and playing on top form. Of course we have enough to beat them but we are going to have to be on it to do so.

We are 2nd in the Prem, play like we normally do we win... there were much tougher games in that pit that I’m glad we didn’t get. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Ok then. Not that you have a track record of doom and gloom or anything...

Don't think I do personally. I'm never really negative about our chances or our players. 

Just now, Brooksy said:

If king brendan takes it seriously we'll win comfortably. we're amazing

Exactly, my whole point is that we need to take it more seriously and play a strong team whereas if we'd drawn a Birmingham city or a qpr we could have rested a few.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Okay... just not as tough as Leeds or West Brom, arsenal, Man City, chelsea, Liverpool ... spurs etc... 

Pretty much, probably harder than Liverpool considering the teams they put out yesterday.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Okay... just not as tough as Leeds or West Brom, arsenal, Man City, chelsea, Liverpool ... spurs etc... 

You know Brentford are 3rd in the Championship right? With the best defence and 3rd or 4th best attack???

Believe me, this will be far from easy.

Just now, peach0000 said:

Don't think I do personally. I'm never really negative about our chances or our players. 

Exactly, my whole point is that we need to take it more seriously and play a strong team whereas if we'd drawn a Birmingham city or a qpr we could have rested a few.

Pretty much, probably harder than Liverpool considering the teams they put out yesterday.

We can’t guarantee Liverpool would do that again lol but I agree Brentford are good, it is a mid-range draw for us being away... but we are 2nd and shouldn’t fear anyone, playing great football ourselves. Sure had West Ham got them then I would say Brentford to win, so I see your point 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Leeds and West Brom? aren’t they 1st and 2nd? 

Yeah but you're making out this is an easier tie, it isn't. Don't underestimate Brentford because they're Brentford. 

• Like 1