Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Keith.walls

Villa Away - Ballons and ticker tape

3 hours ago, K1FOX said:

Buzzing for this! 27th can’t come soon enough. Something about a whole end behind a goal in a semi final second leg. If we win and this isn’t our best away end for many a year would be very disappointed 

Definitely shit on 27th.You will be the only one there.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Keith.walls said:

Biggest game in a long time. Game is in the balance. Villa will be up for it. Let’s make it a sea of blue behind that goal like the old days. Balloons, ticker tape, inflatables and whatever you can find. This is our chance to get our team over the line and back at Wembley. 

(p.s new on here so go easy)

You’ll get the odd ones bringing inflatable cocks !!

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Strictly speaking it doesn't even need full organisation. Everyone bring scarves (or whatever blue and white items you have), hold them up. Just make them seen. If everyone held scarves up threw confetti, balloons whatever as the players walked out we could really create a sea of blue. Hope this can take off.

I know it doesn’t but most of what they do is class so thought I would ask.

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I know it doesn’t but most of what they do is class so thought I would ask.

Yes, wasn't disagreeing, just saying this should really be a game capable of running itself.

I think if we get a decent performance, and ultimately a win, it will be the best away end in a very long time.

14 hours ago, coolcol said:

Ahhh.... The memories

Remember when it got changed from the sporting Green to the Sporting Blue and tigers fans were raging, plus do you remember that fantasy football game they had, you picked a Teams goalkeeper, teams defence and then 5 strikers, As a kid I would hang about the paper shop waiting for it to be delivered 😂😂

Tickertape was originally I reckon a late 80s early 90s way to camouflage  small away supports.

I remember 600 or so of us standing on the old open leazes end at Newcastle creating a buzz and it stuck. The Wembley play off tickertape receptions were magnificent. Derby supporters knew they'd made a booboo when the teams emerged out the Wembley tunnel to carnage in our end and absolutely zilch in theirs. (And they had no fans in the Olympic gallery, a long standing dig I've used as a stick to beat a Derby mate for nigh on 30 years now. Happy days)