Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Aston Villa - League Cup semi final 2nd leg - 28/01/20

Still feeling a bit apprehensive about this atm. - not having much to do at work today hasn't helped, thanks to no computers to do anything with... (I'm on my personal laptop here, so...)  My wrist hurts from having to write too much, though - not used to it! :P  At least the carpets got replaced over the weekend and new furniture yesterday, so... (Having lots of money as a company really seems to help with that sort of thing!)  

Wanted: biting nails emoticon...

Edited by PhillippaT

Relax people, this is how's its gonna go: city dominate go 1-0, villa go all out attack leave a gap and its 2-0, pressure from Villa, score from a corner 2-1, on 85 mins.... They press we counter and

SCORE! 3-1... Yay!!

So you can relax again now. 😊

It is indeed written...

4 hours ago, Zacman2 said:

tuesday 28th January

Aston Villa v Leicester City

Referee:  Mike Dean
Assistant Referes: Ian Hussin and Mark Scholes
Fourth Official:  Simon Hooper

Who’s the VAR official? He could turn out to be the most important official tonight.

4 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

Relax people, this is how's its gonna go: city dominate go 1-0, villa go all out attack leave a gap and its 2-0, pressure from Villa, score from a corner 2-1, on 85 mins.... They press we counter and

SCORE! 3-1... Yay!!

So you can relax again now. 😊

It is indeed written...

Fantastic will book my Wembley ticket now :scarf:

• Like 1

I heard yesterday that they are confident of doing us at their place.  Manager citing home advantage and all that.

Excellent.  It is for this reason that the exact opposite will occur.

They're still at the bottom of the table with a largely championship squad. Turn up, which we will, and a win, no problem.