Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Kieron Tierney to replace outgoing Chilwell?

Apologies if posted before but Seen a few reports now touting Rodgers going in for one of his old Celtic defenders who signed for Arsenal last summer but yet to really feature for the Gooneys, a replacement for Ben Chilwell which has been doing the rounds for a while that he’s on his way to Chelsea in the summer we staved away any bids in the January window and now looks like he’s possibly moving onto other Ventures so is Tierney the one to replace Chilwell if he goes or any other thoughts you’d go for in the summer to replace him?

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/kieran-tierney-linked-with-shock-move-from-arsenal-as-chelsea-send-scouts-to-watch-current-celtic-ace-1-5091265

Uefa have made a statement with their dealing of Man C.

If Chelsea fail to make CL they aren't going to be throwing around 70m on one player.

I think there lack of spending in the winter window so they are starting to cut there cloth accordingly.

They have already spent £38m on one player.

• Like 2

Ability wise there is no doubt I would take him but I'm getting increasingly worried about his injury record. 

I could easily see him being one of these players that retires before their prime because his body can't keep up with his talent. 

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

A fully fit KT is most definately NOT a downgrade on Ben Chilwell. I promise you that. Ofcourse the main issue is Kieran Tierney is never fully fit these days. 

Well, now that I have the promise of a complete stranger, perhaps I should re evaluate all my opinions. Thanks. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Collymore said:

If we get anything north of £50m for Chilwell in the summer we need to snap whoever's hand off. 

I think soon he'll lose his England place and then we'd struggle to get £30m

I'm afraid he's been too rubbish for too long now. 

Who would you play over chillwell for England?