Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

12 points in 11 games

7 minutes ago, davieG said:

If we make the CL I'd guess people will be glad we didn't recruit too much in the last 2 windows because our pulling power will be much greater and the players we can get will likely be better than we could have got in those windows.

Or so we thought when we won the league...

Cm2ufu-XEAEbcu-.thumb.jpg.0b1de03c646db98702ff6ff3000cd52c.jpg

We have mostly been playing very strong and in form teams lately. Still Burnley shithoused us with a penalty save and 2 goals from nothing. Only really the Southampton game, that was a concern. We battled a point home from a strong Wolves team and Barnes and Evans missed late 100% chances against Chelsea. Vardy has been off form and the refs give us nothing. Just need a bit of momentum and we will look strong again. 

Next handful of games will give us the clear picture of where we are.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Why can't it be the last 6 that have shown us what the team is made of? If we want to be at Europe's top table, then beating Norwich, Aston Villa and Brighton et al is not where our success will be measured!

Because we aren't the finished product yet. The club are building something special and it takes time and patience to put it together.

Took Liverpool 5/6 yrs. When did the Sheiks buy Manchester City and start building out that squad with multi million dollar players?

18 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Yet nobody has suggested anything nearly as extreme as any of that. Just folk suggesting that recent results could be questioned for a team with top 4 aspirations.

Who said they had. But I've been on here long enough to know that's the next step from this. Also some muppets will say it but not in jest.

24 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Yes, I know but to have some hope and a little faith that we aren't just going to be whipping boys, a few nicer results against the top echelons wouldn't go amiss. It's been a shit league this year ( as 40 points in 4th place will atest ) so relying on the relegation fodder for the points isn't showing much future promise to be fair.  For the record, I think we'll miss out on CL.

I honestly dont think LCFC / Football is for you. Lifes to short to live in such a doom and gloom world. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Now averaging a little over 1 point a game over a large part of the season, leaves us looking for the magic 40 points next season but if we scrape a European spot there might be too many games and just wear us out. We have looked largely flogged, knackered and meandering since mid-December. It always seems to happen when a manager gets given a bumper contract. Maybe it makes the players envious or the manager less motivated. I've given up on the BR after match talks as they seem to lack any idea on what to do other than wait for it to come right. 

Looking like BR could do with a suggestion box outside the KP.

whilst i agree with some of what you have written, i thought we was very positive gainst man city.

the next  6 games are key for our season.

1 hour ago, Bazly said:

Now averaging a little over 1 point a game over a large part of the season, leaves us looking for the magic 40 points next season but if we scrape a European spot there might be too many games and just wear us out. We have looked largely flogged, knackered and meandering since mid-December. It always seems to happen when a manager gets given a bumper contract. Maybe it makes the players envious or the manager less motivated. I've given up on the BR after match talks as they seem to lack any idea on what to do other than wait for it to come right. 

We'll make 12 points from the next 4 games and you'll change your tune.

1 hour ago, Bazly said:

Couldnt give a flying f**k.....No need to go so deep.football is football...Don t over Analyse it..!!

Everybody at the club und playing staff are doing a Good job...Too many over expecting fans..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Tbf these posts over over the top themselves.

OP ain't saying we're going down.

Even though I posted above, postiviely, it's okay to worry about our form. We lost to Burnley, Southampton, Villa in recent weeks.

The "you can't criticise anything" posts are worse than OP.

Up the Foxes.

And you cant see 2 of those comments are a total piss take lol lol

27 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Or so we thought when we won the league...

Cm2ufu-XEAEbcu-.thumb.jpg.0b1de03c646db98702ff6ff3000cd52c.jpg

I dont get it? Musa when signed was a good player its not the people whos signed hims fault that it didnt work out for him they dont have a crystal ball! I remember a lot of fans on here praising the signing of him when we got him. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

I honestly dont think LCFC / Football is for you. Lifes to short to live in such a doom and gloom world. 

Why? Is it because I want to see a bit more from my team? A team that has hopes of mixing it with Europe's elite?  You blue tinters need to get set for some disappointment.

Just now, goose2010 said:

we are LEICESTER CITY. 10 ish years ago we were in league 1 and now you want us to mix it with Europe's Elite?!  

Set for disappointment? you have to be kidding watching LCFC get reglated to league 1 was disapointing not sitting 3rd in the bloody premier league! 

I don't want them anywhere near Europe's top teams if they play like they have been recently. You tinters seem to think because we are third, it's in the bag. It isn't in the bag and will very likely not be in the bag should they continue playing how they are.

5 minutes ago, Ceirboy said:

Why? Is it because I want to see a bit more from my team? A team that has hopes of mixing it with Europe's elite?  You blue tinters need to get set for some disappointment.

Likely to be a very different team that plays CL football next season.

Why has their been a rash of new hysterical posters just recently?

1 minute ago, Mark said:

A one off season due to comedy management is irrelevant, we're not Peterborough.

And, to play devils advocate, we’re not Liverpool either. We have very little European pedigree - playing in Europe is, still, a novelty at this point.