Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester City Concept Kits 2020/21

None of those templates doing much for me tbh. 

Being a kit designer sounds like one of the best jobs ever. Yet the results often look like the result of a team who'd rather be doing anything but.

Edited by sdb
  • Like 2

Out of interest, does anyone know how the final decision gets made? Are the club told it’s ‘this’ shirt? Are they given a shortlist of several to choose from? Do they get to make suggestions and have input?? 🤷‍♂️

55 minutes ago, sdb said:

None of those templates doing much for me tbh. 

Being a kit designer sounds like one of the best jobs ever. Yet the results often look like the result of a team who'd rather be doing anything but.

Yeah I agree! I’m not a fan of template kits! Like when we had the same Puma template as fleetwood !! I see Celtic have signed a deal with Adidas . I bet they get the more bespoke treatment like united and arsenal do . 

13 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Here’s the new Aberdeen Home and Away kit. The seams across the front of the away kit are horrible :thumbdown:

C63A5C8B-88C8-4221-9F18-D1BCF1FC765A.jpeg

99C1570A-5C41-4FA5-A1D8-3C8DB93B6428.jpeg

E065E936-7F2B-49CB-82A8-D16FD1CC2670.jpeg

Leicester City Home Concept

Leicesterconcept.png Leicesterconceptgoldstripes.png

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City Home Concept

Leicesterconcept.png

Ashley, can you do this one with a white collar, white sleeve ends and gold three stripes on Adidas badge and sides?

this is what I think 💭 LCFC will go with next season 🤷🏻‍♂️

14 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Ashley, can you do this one with a white collar, white sleeve ends and gold three stripes on Adidas badge and sides?

it will be gold not white

21 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

7 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

it will be gold not white

Something like this, maybe? @FoxinNotts I cant see anything happening like you've said. 

Leicesterconceptgoldstripeswhitecollar.png.8a022417a9bcbfc520ae579022f614ae.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jamiebux said:

Yeah I agree! I’m not a fan of template kits! Like when we had the same Puma template as fleetwood !! I see Celtic have signed a deal with Adidas . I bet they get the more bespoke treatment like united and arsenal do . 

Do Celtic sell that many shirts?   I doubt Adidas would treat them the same as 'Big 6 Member Club' Arsenal.

On 20/05/2020 at 17:23, Fox in the North said:

As far as I’m aware it’s only ever been stated as a multi year contract; the exact date the contract runs out has never been specified. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 3/5 year deal based on team performance though.

The best indications for templates would be the MLS and for the South American teams as their seasons run differently.

Ive found some official releases and leaked kits which should give you an idea what Adidas will be offering across the board.

214E0D46-1FAA-4B3B-A556-29DADF3757F0.jpeg

BD04AA9B-F191-48E9-B080-AF63E86CD314.jpeg

4887AE8B-89D3-4FE8-B87C-D142C9277DBC.jpeg

D63F0E6A-8C53-4F76-BCA1-74F16ACA031F.jpeg

08886BB3-4519-4B04-A58C-D51CA13BD49A.jpeg

1A5B3A37-97C4-466B-8F79-BF5758562E14.jpeg

Leicesterconceptidea1bluecollar.png.df4389d8f3bf3da54dd0f10e0a217bd6.pngLeicesterconceptidea1whitecollar.png.68f49d974fba72884456fcc3dfd08944.png

Leicesterconceptideagoldadidas.png.dd0853cecba09a4e9cc0475f8963248c.png    

Based on kits above. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Do Celtic sell that many shirts?   I doubt Adidas would treat them the same as 'Big 6 Member Club' Arsenal.

20 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Had a quick look and they don’t make the top ten or anything like that so that’s less than around 170k shirts a year and I think our shirt was 14 place out of 92 English league based clubs . Doesn’t say the amount . Liverpool have sold over a million . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jamiebux said:

Had a quick look and they don’t make the top ten or anything like that so that’s less than around 170k shirts a year and I think our shirt was 14 place out of 92 English league based clubs . Doesn’t say the amount . Liverpool have sold over a million . 

Sounds about right. How would you know that everyone is a lifelong Liverpool ‘fan’ otherwise. Well I suppose you could just judge it on the amount of sh!t they speak on the subject of football. 

2 hours ago, Gravel said:

Liam Gallagher criticises Man City third kit and says the designers should be put “on a flight to Wuhan

https://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-gallagher-criticises-man-city-third-kit-and-says-the-designers-should-be-put-on-a-flight-to-wuhan-2674288

Level headed criticism of Man City's 3rd kit.

Paisley, paisley, make the girls go crazily.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gravel said:

Liam Gallagher criticises Man City third kit and says the designers should be put “on a flight to Wuhan

https://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-gallagher-criticises-man-city-third-kit-and-says-the-designers-should-be-put-on-a-flight-to-wuhan-2674288

Level headed criticism of Man City's 3rd kit.

1 hour ago, ALC Fox said:

Paisley, paisley, make the girls go crazily.

Mocking his own brand then 🤣

• Like 1